Part One

One of the big three K-pop agencies, JYP Entertainment, has recently put together a new group, BLXE. And I, Min-soo Mun, just so happen to be a part of that group. Let me introduce us:

"Hana"
Birth Name: Sung Hana Lee
Position: Leader, Lead Vocalist, Dancer, Producer
Current Age: 20
Birthday: June 31
Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Height: 165 cm (5'5")
Details:
- Born in South Korea, but moved to Australia when she was young and was raised there. Has an older sister.
- Speaks Korean and English.

"Young Mi"
Birth Name: Choi Young Mi
Position: Main Rapper, Lead Dancer, Vocalist, Visual
Current Age: 20
Birthday: October 22
Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Height: 170 cm (5'7")
Details:
- Born and raised in Yongin, South Korea. Has a younger sister and older brother.
- Speaks Korean, basic Japanese, and basic English.

"Min" (THAT'S ME)
Birth Name: Mun Min-soo
Position: Vocalist, Lead Rapper, Dancer
Current Age: 19
Birthday: June 2
Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Height: 163 cm (5'4")
Details:
- Parents are Korean, but moved to the US when her mom was pregnant. Has an older sister.
- Speaks English, Korean, and basic Japanese.

"Penny"
Birth Name: Penny Kim
Position: Main Dancer, Vocalist, Rapper
Current Age: 18
Birthday: August 31
Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Height: 165 cm (5'5")
Details:
- Born in Seoul, South Korea. Lived in America for a few years as a kid. Her mother is American; father is Korean. Only child.
- Speaks English and Korean.

"Yeh"
Birth Name: Yeh Hitomi
Position: Main Vocalist, Sub Rapper, Maknae
Current Age: 17
Birthday: January 18
Zodiac: Capricorn
Height: 169cm (5'6)
- Born in Fukuoka, Japan
- Her mother is Japanese; father is Taiwanese. Lived in Japan till moving to Korea for training.
- Speaks Japanese, Mandrin, Korean, and basic English.

As I was saying, we are a new group, and we are set to debut in a month; and I am nervous as hell. It doesn't help that on top of rehearsals, I am currently in the process of moving into the whole dorm situation. I've been so busy I haven't even gotten to do research into who exactly is in the dorm building with us like I wanted to; which is exactly what leads up to now...

Group Dormitories ~ Approximately 1:30pm

"Oh my goodness, I am so sorry..." I stutter out an apology to whomever I just bumped into. Then, remembering where I am, I start to translate it into Korean, only to be stopped by a man's voice with a clear Australian accent.

"Oh, it's alright," the voice says, "Here, let me get one of those for you."

Suddenly, half the weight in my arms lifts as the man takes one of the two stacked boxes I was carrying.

"You must be one of the new girls," he moves aside and I suddenly get a look at my helper, "BLXE, right?"

I am frozen. In front of me stands the leader of my all time favorite boy group, Bang Chan. I catch myself with my mouth open and quickly swallow, trying to regain my composure.

"Um, yes BLXE," I am suddenly very aware that I'm wearing no makeup and of how bad my hair probably looks up in a falling ponytail, "You're Bang Chan... Of Stray Kids..." I say out right without thinking.

He lets out that iconic hearty laugh of his and it fills the hallway, "Do I have a fan?"

"Yes! I mean, I'm a fan of the whole group!" I say, sounding more excited than I had intended, "Uhm, I've been a Stay for... Years."

"Well, I'm glad to hear it!" he laughs again, "Now, I know you're a member of BLXE, but what's your name?"

"Uhm, Min-soo, but just Min is fine," I attempt to bow, but the box in my hands makes it a bit awkward.

"Well, it's a pleasure to meet you. If you would like, you can stop by when you're settled in and-"

"Chan! Get back here! We need you as a tie-breaker!" I hear another Aussie accent from behind him. This time I recognize the voice.

"Felix!" the first boy trots over to his friend, still carrying my box, so I follow, but keeping a distance because I want to be respectful, "This is 'Min-soo, but just Min is fine' from that new group BLXE." He says it like it's my full name, which I think is funny, but even more he said my name. To another member of a group I idolize. I am once again rendered speechless as the freckled boy in the doorway smiles at me. I smile back, but can't seem to get any words out. I am starstruck.

I see Bang Chan lean over and whisper to him, "And she's a Stay." Felix's eyes light up and his nose wrinkles in an adorable way that makes me have to hold back an "aw".

"Is that so?" he leans against the doorframe.

Just then, scuffling and several voices can be heard from the room behind Felix, and the door opens wider to reveal the whole. Entire. GROUP. All of Stray Kids coming out to see what's going on. I knew by being signed under JYP, I might meet them eventually, but I never thought it would be so soon, let alone meeting them like this.

I accidentally let out a sort of squeak and start feeling very small and weak at the knees to see all of them staring at me. I am now more than starstruck.

Felix is the first to speak, "This is 'Min-soo, but just Min is fine' from BLXE. She's a Stay..." He lowers his voice to a playful whisper for the last part.

Their expressions perk up one by one with either excitement or mischievousness; and some of them I can't tell which.

"Uhm, hi," I can tell I must be blushing.

"Hi!" I hear a small voice and see a face pop up from behind Seungmin. A very handsome face.

Holy shit... He's even more perfect in person...

I make eye contact with Hyunjin for a second and a grin spreads across his perfectly-shaped lips. I can't help but smile back at him as a lock of his bleach blond hair falls down into his face.

Well, now I'm definitely blushing...

Bang Chan breaks the silence, starting to back away, "Anyway, I was just going to help her with her boxes, so I'll be back in a-"

"No no!" Changbin instantly takes the box from my hands, "Let's all go help!" Before I can protest, the rest of the boys come pouring out of the room and laugh all the way down the hallway like a pack of hyenas.

"Come on! We'll help get you settled in!" Felix calls back to me and jumps with excitement.

Bang Chan watched as they all scatter down the hall, then looks down at me, "Do you have any more boxes? They're gonna fight over that one." He gestures down the hall. The group has already disappeared around the corner, but we can still hear them loud and clear.

"Sorry, you caught me with the last two," I chuckle and he shrugs.

"We'd better catch up to them before they break something..." he turns and closes the door with his foot, starting down the hall.

"You coming, Min-soo?" he stops and asks with that charming smile of his.

"Oh, uhm, yeah!" I hurry to catch up to him, now feeling strange that I'm not carrying anything.

Is this really happening? Am I really going to be living basically next door to all eight of them???