Chapter 6

You woke up in a bed. You fluttered your eyes open, one of the butterfly girls screamed your name, making everyone rush in. Uzui, shinobu, Tomioka, obania, and mitsuri had a SUS look on their faces. Rengoku was a blushing mess. "Hello, I'm hungry." "What, your hungry"! "Ya". You walked to the kitchen and had the weirdest breakfast you ever had. Doughnuts and ramen. Everyone starred at the food is shock. After a while you told Shinobu you felt sick. "Well it's probably from the breakfast you ate." "Ya probably". Things got worse tho, (sorry girls) you would throw up a lot, you had stretch marks on your stomach, and you were 1 week over your period due date. You told Shinobu you symptoms. "Oh My GOD, y/n, you know what this means" Mitsuri squealed. "What?". "Y/n, your pregnant" Shinobu said calmly. "What, what if Rengoku hated me for this" "He wont I promise". Shinzo but walked you over to Uzui, thinking he knew something about how Rengoku might fell about the situation. "Wait, wait, wait, slow down, so y/n is pregnant and she is scared that Rengoku would get mad at her. "Should I tell him" you ask. "I don't know, y/n that's your decision." "I'm not going to tell him just yet." That just yet turned into a I'll tell him later, to it'll be a while. 

                      At the next hashing meeting (master Kagaya knows about you being pregnant)

"Welcome my children, blah blah blah, and y/n has an announcement"! You walked next to Master Kagaya. "Well, some of you know this, but I am pregnant and Rengoku is the father." The hashira burst with applauses". Rengoku looked happy. You couldn't bring yourself to look at him tho. "Hey y/n can I talk to you real quick?" Rengoku said as he took your hand. "Hey look at me, did you think I'd be upset with our baby"? You started to cry. Rengoku pulled you into a hug and kisses my forehead. "No matter what I'll love you to the moon and back." 

Time skip. 1 week before her due date

"Rengoku, I'm scared". Rengoku hugs you. 

You were walking with Uzui and Rengoku when your water broke/ gone into labor.

       Time skip after baby was born

You were exhausted, but happy. You stared at your daughter. The first time she opened her eyes one of hers were Rengokus color the other you e/c. "She's beautiful". You were a happy family until...

Your daughter was  almost 6. (Pretend he died older than he was). 

"Y/n, I'm going on a mission". "Daddy, where are you going this time" our daughter Renny jumped up and down. "I'm going to see a train, and protect people". "I'll make sure to get your souvenir". Renny's eyes glittered with excitement.

During the Akaza and Rengoku battle( Rengoku's pov)

Damn I can't go down like this, I still need to give her the train model. "Join me and become a demon". "No , never". 

         Blah blah blah 

I swung my sword only to feel a pain in my stomach. I looked down. No I'm going to die. 

Blah blah death scene

I was knelled on the ground, everyone was crying when something caught my eye. I looked up to see my mother. I couldn't help but smile. I was joining her. "Tanjiro, give this to my daughter and tell my wife and Renny I loved them." And with that I gave him the train model. Then darkness

Y/n pov

"Kaw, kaw." I looked up to see Rengoku's crow. "Rengoku died, he saved everyone on board". I dropped the basket. "NO, NO, NOOO". Uzui was in the house an ran out, along with Renny."y/n what's wrong." "Rengoku, he died". Uzui's face dropped. "Mommy is does that dad is gone". "Yes Renny, that's what it means". My and Renny were sobbing in the road. "Miss y/n". I look up to see Tanjiro. "I'm so sorry for your loss" "he had a message to you and wanted me to give Renny this". Tanjiro gave dear Renny a train model. "He wanted to talk you guys that he loved you all and he was sorry he couldn't say goodbye in person".  "Thank you Tanjiro, your a good person." He bowed then left.

     Time skip 4 years later. 

No one's pov.

Rengoku's death took a huge effect on Renny. She would lock herself in her room and stay there. "Renny, breakfast is ready " "ok mom". She came out. Rebgoku's father kicked you and Renny outof his house so you stayed at Uzui's. "Hello , Renny" Uzui said. "Hey uzi". Uzui looked at her with sad eyes. "Oh, y/n we have a hashira meeting today". "Really?" "Now, ok" "Renny, I need you to go to Gyomei's place until i come back ok." "Ok mom". After Rebgoku's death she would hang out with Shiganzua and Gyomei. You walked with Uzui to the butterfly mansion . "Welcome my children" "Uzui you will be going to the entertainment district, and blah blah blah". "Mom!". We looked to the entrance of the butterfly mansion. "Renny, what are you doing here" "you dont remember what day it is?!". What day was it, oh shit, it's Rengoku's death date. "No I didn't". "You did your a lousy wife, and mom, I can't believe dad married you"! You couldn't breathe, and you couldn't stop shaking. You cried. "What the hell, Renny" Uzui yelled. "She's trying her best". "Y/n?" Shinobu had been sitting next to you when you passed out. "Y/N". "Uzui get her in the mansion". He carried you into the mansion. "YA THATS RIGHT BITCH, DIE, I WONT CARE". 

Well that's what happened, you died from lack of energy, but she cared. She was handed over to Uzui. 

Renny's pov

I grabbed the train model, and my mothers nichirin sword. "I miss you guys, I'm sorry". "Please, Renny, keep fighting for us". I looked up to see mother and father. They were ghost. "We love you". 

The end. "So momma that's grandma and and granpa's story. "Yes y/n's name, that is". And you named us after grandma and grandpa."? "I did Rengoku".

Awesome. "I wanna be a great demon slayer like grandma" "and I wanna be one like grandpa". "Ok kids settle down."

"Good night". "Good night mommy".

I miss you mom and dad. I held the model with moms sword around my waste, even tho there weren't anymore demons.

Heyyy, how did you like the ending, wow 1081 words,I never felt amazing and accomplished, so ya bye everyone 😉😉😉 ☺️ 😁