chapter one

summary: marlena is pregnant and she goes in early labor and she has to have emergency C-section.

chapter one.

john and marlena are back in salem, after they was on the fake Salem sland that Tony Dimera created.

Tony, Aka Andere who brainwashed marlena into the Salem Stalker because he want to get his revenge on john.

when john and marlena cane home from the island, marlena find out she was pregnant again.

john was so excited to be a father again

but marlena's pregnancy wasn't so easy, it's was high risk, because of her age.

she was very sick with this pregnancy and she was on bed rest.

john was here to help her though it and he took very good care of her.

marlena is 30 weeks pregnant and the baby is a girl.

the morning of march, 6, 2005

john pushed open the bedroom door,

and while the blankets and sheets were disheveled, marlena was nowhere to be found.

marlena, where are you?, he called and then he heard a sound behind him and walked toward the bathroom.

The door was closed, but the light was shining from underneath.

john tapped softly on the door, doc, are you okay?, he asked, and her weak reply was muffled by the sound of gagging and retching.

He pushed the door, and it opened a little, giving him a clear view of her leaning over the toilet while she emptied her stomach.

john grabbed a wash cloth from the counter moistening it with cool water, and then knelt beside her.

he pressed the cool cloth against the back of her neck.

"I don't feel good, marlena said to her husband as she leaning back against him and letting him rest the cool cloth against her forehead.

"I can see that, and how long have you been throwing up?, john asked his wife.

I don't know, since I woke up and I'm worried about the baby.

marlena told her husband as she ran her hand over the swell of her stomach.

"I'm sure she's fine," john tried to assure as he stood up, filling a cup with water and then kneeling beside her, lifting it to her lips.

Take a sip, john told his wife

he waited for her to drink, relieved when she seemed to be able to keep the water down.

"She's not moving, john, She should be moving and I can't feel her, marlena sputtered.

john reached his hand out, placing it carefully on her stomach.

Maybe she's sleeping?, john said to his wife.

marlena shook her head and says to him.