Distance

(Thursday)

I spent the night thinking about everything that happened with Gavi, I don't understand why I can't just forget about it.

I was laying in bed when I heard my door open, I looked to see Max and Zach at my door.

"Yes?" I asked sitting up and looking at them.

"It's 12 in the afternoon Miss Kelly came by and asked if we could be at the stadium by 2 for there first game" Zach says walking in and sitting on my bed.

"We don't have to go if you don't want too" Max says coming on the other side of my bed and sitting down.

I told both of the boys about what happened between me and Gavi yesterday.

"No I want to go plus I don't care anymore" I lied but they didn't have to know that.

"Ok well get up than meet us downstairs when your done" Zach says kissing my head and leaving.

"Why do you guys always kiss my head?" I asked as they were leaving my room.

"We know it kinda annoys you" Max says shutting my door.

Well they are not wrong but I also kinda don't care.

I sighed getting out of bed, I grabbed some clothes and jumped in the shower.

                     ^^Devyn's outfit^^

                     ^^Devyn's outfit^^

Once I was done i out my hair in two pigtails.

                ^^something like this^^

Once I was done I put on some makeup but not to much, I grabbed a bag packing some thing with me. Once I was done I shut my light off in my room and shut my door making my way downstairs.

I seen Max and Zach waiting in the living room, they were on there phone.

"Ok let's go" I say getting there attention.

They got off there phones and got up, we called a taxi and waited outside for it.

Zach had his license but we didn't have a car so a taxi was the only choice.

Once the taxi got here we all got in I sat in the middle while Zach was on my left and max on my right, we told the taxi driver where we were going and he just nodded.

I grabbed my phone and seen a few texts messages from Jackson, I was confused so I opened them.

Jackson
Hey Devyn! Just wanted to check in and see how you are doing

Jackson
Caleb misses you he won't stop asking rose and Shane when you will be back.

Jackson
Ethan won't stop bothering me because your not here

Devyn
Hey Jack, tell Caleb I miss him too and that I will be home on Monday. Also deal with Ethan I always do :)

I still felt kinda weird about talking to Jackson and the rest of the family but I guess I kinda have to get used to it.

"Who you texting?" Zach asked looking at me.

"Jackson messaged a few times and I didn't see it until now" I say looking at him.

"You know you been there for a while now you could say your brother" Max says joining in the conversation.

"He has a point Devi" Zach says.

I looked at him, he knows I hate when he calls me that but every time I tell him to stop it never works so I don't even say anything anymore.

"Ok we are here" the driver says.

That was fast.

Once the car stopped we got out thanking the driver also paying him, we seen the bus there so at least we know the others are here.

"You ready?" Zach asked looking at me.

"Yea I'm fine you guys are making it sound like I'm dying or something" I say as I started walking in.

There was already fans there so we heard a lot of shouting and a lot of people getting what they need before the game started.

"Let's go find miss Kelly and the others" Max shouts as he leads the way to the field.