11

A few weeks go passed.

Kurt hasn't moved from the bridge. Of course he hasn't, he is currently homeless.

It's dark out. Kurt has no idea what time it is. Most of the times, during the day he would be playing his guitar to get money downtown.

Which works, and he gets himself some food at Ampm. Yet this was a few hours ago, so Kurt was satisfied on food.

Laying down, calling himself a night. But tonight was freezing. It's winter, so he wasn't surprised.

He grunted as he sits up. His bones ached. He has been sleeping on this hard ground for weeks.

Picking up another sweater from his bag, he slips it on over himself. Then he proceeded to lay back down.

Pulling his blanket over himself, his hair has gotten longer. But he didn't care.

He shuts his eyes. In hope to get some sleep but to no prevail. He opened his eyes slowly. Hearing the sound of crunching leafs and somebody approaching him.

"Shit.." Kurt whispered. Feeling his anxiety wash over him. He shifted as he sits up.

But his body relaxed once he noticed it is Krist. The bassist knew that Kurt is homeless, now. Since how much dirtier Kurt started to become.

Kurt has a scruffy beard by now. His eyes reflected so much pain and tiredness.

Krist went over and sat next to his friend. Wrapping an arm around him and giving him a light squeeze.

"Look Kurt, I can't just have you sitting out here like this." Krist acknowledged.

Kurt huffed. "I'm fine out here. I talk to the birds and I get money." He replied. But Krist shakes his head. "No, come with me."

"What..?" Kurt slowly says in disbelief. Looking up at the bassist.

"Yeah, I won't mind. I have a small place with my other friend Chad. You should move in." Krist explained with a warm smile rising on his face.

"That isn't a bother..?" Kurt softly asks. Krist shakes his head, patting Kurt's shoulder. "No dude! Not at all!"

A smile started to rise onto Kurt's face. "Oh thank you, Krist...that means a lot."

"Yeah, it's not a problem at all!" Krist replied happily.

The two get up and leave the bridge.