ᴮᵉᶠᵒʳᵉ ʷᵉ ᴮᵉᵍⁱⁿ

Before we begin I have a few things to say that I request that you read.

-First off, at the moment of writing this note, I haven't even finished the anime. I am just beginning the Chimera Ant Arc, and spoilers are not allowed. For both me and newer members of the fandom. (I know some things that happen but we don't speak of that.)

-As stated in the title this is a HxH x Male Oc! book, not an x reader.

-At the moment I will not be taking book requests but input and ideas for this story are highly valued and welcomed, as well as constructive criticism. Please notify me of any grammatical errors you might find in the story, as I am human and there most likely will be mistakes.

-Any similarities to other books, places, people, or events are unintended and merely coincidental **unless stated otherwise, and credit will be given.**

-Pictures used are not mine unless stated otherwise and credit will be given.

-On that note please don't copy my work either. If you are inspired, please just mention me in your work. I put long hard hours into this, going down to the finest detail to make the story more life-like and enjoyable. When I first started this book I spent a good three hours learning and memorizing the concepts and techniques of Nen and watching countless character analyses so I could create a character with realistic aura abilities and characteristics that melded well with the powers and characteristics of the love interests. It's hard work and I won't tolerate theft of any kind.

Like I said, all you have to do is mention me and I'll be happy to recommend your book to my readers. If I find that you haven't mentioned me but have stolen from me, I will not hesitate to make you change it, take it down, or report your story. I am an artist. I will not be lenient about this.

[Update] As of 12/19/2023, this work will begin to be edited and there will be plot changes that affect the trajectory of the story. This includes the allusion to fate/the divine. These changes are more relevant to The Chimera Ant Arc, the Dark Continent, and other later arcs.

With that being said, please enjoy my work; Nomad's Magic.