Chapter 10: A Hero's Test

With the hero internship program finally coming to an end. All of UA's students return home, hoping to use thier new skills to further better themselves in one way or another. You return to your classes with new skills and easily impress your classmates. After another hero course training excercise, you walk down the halls to the cafeteria with your classmates who seem to be excited for the final exams.

Kirishima: Dude! Those moves you were pulling off back there was sick!

Kaminari: Do you think you could help me get better with my quirk!? I can't pass these exams looking like an idiot!

(Y/N): I don't really know how i could help you with that. Your quirk and mine arent really that similar.

Izuku: *Scribbling in notebook* (Y/N) does have a point. It's becoming increasingly obvious how much their quirk and Kaminari's differ from eachother...*Muttering*

(Y/N): Hey, Midoryia! You're being wierd again!

Izuku: H-Huh!? Oh, sorry...

(Y/N): You don't have to apologize. If you want, i can maybe show you guys how to do some parkour tricks sometime? Could make for some decent training after school.

Izuku: Wow really!?

Sero: Can i tag along? I've got nothing better to do.

Bakugou: It doesn't matter how much stronger you idiots get! I'll always be on top! I'm going to prove it to all of you when it's time for the final exams!

(Y/N): And there it is....ugh, T certainly didn't miss that during my internship...

Jiro: Hey (Y/N), speaking of internships. How did yours go with Present Mic?

(Y/N): Huh? Oh yeah...uh...Pretty good i guess.

Jiro: Was there anything interesting?

(Y/N): Uhh....

???: Well if it isn't the fools of Class 1-A.

Your lunch room conversation is rudely interrupted by one of the students of your rival homeroom of Class 1-B, Neito Monoma. He hits Izuku in the back of the head with his tray on purpose and cackles to himself like a psycho.

(Y/N): What do want Monoma?

Monoma: Just wondering if any of you guys managed to get yourselves or anyone else hurt during your internships. That just seems to be how things go with your class. It would be a real shame if that were to happen, right Iida?

Iida: Just leave us alone, Monoma. Your taunts aren't very becoming of a hero.

Monoma: Neither is chasing after the Hero Killer all by yourself. How many people nearly died because of you?

(Y/N): Back off Monoma....right now....

Monoma: Or what? You're going to get in the way of another hero mission? We all heard what happened down in Akihabara. Is it true you let the pros do the fighting for you while you ran away like a coward!? *Laughs*

Monoma continues to mock and belittle your classmates with a smug grin on his face. You clench your fist under the table look him dead in the eye as you decide your next move....

Karma Choice

(Y/N): This guy really doesn't know when to just shut up... I aughta just smack him around a little, maybe a few volts of electricity can shut him up? Then again...maybe that's what he wants one of us to do? A fight in the cafeteria means a one way ticket to detention....

Try to ignore Monoma or Pick a fight with him?

Once again, you're forced to make a tough choice. Although Monoma is an annoying jerk, you decide he's not worth it and continue to finish your meal.