The Daring Ask (DaringxCerise)

Cerise phone buzzed, like it had been doing since he got her number at thronecoming, and hexted her, and called her and mirrorchat with her. This boy?

Daring Charming.

Or how she like to call him Daring UnCharming, but that was just teasing but like she would like any of her friends know that. The more they hext, they more they ask.

Hey are you watching the game this weekend, the message said

Of course, CharmJets all the way, but I worried that one of the other is going to try to watch the next top princess or some stupid show like that, she hexted back.

Hey, if you want you can watch it with me.

Me and the guys, of course, he hexted back as soon as he realized what he hexted.

Sure, that will be much better than a bunch of princess in the background asking when will it be over and how stupid is this.

How does any not think bookball is one of the most important thing in the world, and in this time of the season.

She let out a little laugh at that, Daring always acted different with her and she liked it.

"Is this the mystery guy," Briar said from across lunch table.

"Huh," Cerise said, looking up from her phone.

"When are you going to tell me who this guy is, you hext him like everyday," she said.

"I'll tell you when I ready to tell you," I said, "and I will tell you first," I added.

"Fine," she said and started to talking to Ashlynn and Raven as they joined us but I quickly went back to hexting Daring.

Ya, so what food should we have.

you and food, it is quite adorably.

Did you just call me adorably.

NO, I called your relationship with food adorably.

Sure, Daring UnCharming.

You know I hate that.

Yes I know, but it is fun teasing you. Any ways food.

Ok, chips and dip.

Of course.

Soda.

100%.

and of course.