4

Third Person Pov 

Joandra could do nothing but watch more words appear on the page. She had attempted to edit the story but whenever she did it seemed to only make things worse and she had a bunch of questions her main one being how her story and notti are connected. "This is crazy" Joandra says. 

She read the page and was now aware of his next move and grabbed everything she might need before leaving. Meanwhile at the subway station a young girl name ella and her boyfriend travis were down at the train station. "Ion know about this" ella says and travis laughs. "You don't believe that rumor do you?" Travis asks. 

"I mean with everything going on" Ella says. "Calm down it's some stupid story made up to scare us" Travis says before turning on the notti bop song. Once nothing happened travis smirked over at his girlfriend. "See?" Travis asks before turning on the poke 14 remix. However the lights flickered. 

Soon the room went completely dark and when the lights came back on ella saw her boyfriend on the track covered in blood. She tried to scream but felt somebody come up from behind and put a hand over her mouth. The person being none other than ethan he then cut her throat before throwing her body down. 

As if on que joandra appeared at the station she kept her hand on her hip where she was keeping the gun. When she walked in the first thing she saw was a figure with a white hoodie on and they turned around slowly. Joandra was met with dark eyes that had loose dreads swinging in front of them every here and there. 

Ethan smirked before turning out the lights and once they came back on he was gone leaving nothing but a message. 'Don't bother changing the story it's only a matter of time'. Little did she know ethan wasn't working alone and was bringing more players into the game more of new york drills most disrespected. 

Hope ya'll enjoyed