i. skade

╚════════*

╚════════*.·:·.☽✧    ✦  ✧☾.·:·.*════════╝

an unknown amount of years later

Luna smiled softly at the sight that greeted her, Sihtric had his head resting on her breasts and a hand splayed across her stomach. She knew he must have been talking to his child or on a rare occasion singing a dane lullaby. She raked her fingers through his long hair, this specific style was the reason she was with child. There for a week straight she had only allowed Sihtric's cock inside her, his new look made her want to ravish him in every way. She was proud of the man he had become, no longer the shy dane she had met but instead a witty and strong-willed warrior.

The door quietly opened revealing her other husband, the Irishman took off his boots and sword and walked to them. Finan smiled at the sight before him, he reached over to touch her belly for a moment. He leaned down to kiss Sihtric's forehead affectionately and crawled under the furs to cuddle up to her side.

"My beautiful wife, you have given us so much," He mumbled against her neck. "Thank you, for giving him a child, a family. For giving us a family." Finan reached out and traced the tattoos on Sihtric's fingers softly. She kissed his head and used her free hand to rub Finan's back.

"I admit that I did not care who fathered a child first, but when he left for a few months and arrived with this look I could not help myself." She confessed embarrassingly, she looked away as Finan grinned up at her.

"He does look handsome, I agree." Finan softened immediately when Sihtric unconsciously intertwined their fingers together on her stomach. "Our gorgeous boy." He mumbled quietly and soon fell asleep in her arms.

Unfortunately, they would soon need to be elsewhere. Sihtric and Finan woke first intending to sneak out and allow her to rest, but it did not happen that way. Sihtric kissed her softly when she reached for him, he tugged on his boots when she leaned over to be kissed by Finan, and then her two husbands reluctantly left her in the bed alone. Having not seen Gisela the last couple of days she decides to seek out the woman, upon arriving Uhtred's son ran to her and grabbed her hand to pull her deeper into the home.

"Gisela, my lover." She greeted and placed her hands around the woman's shoulders lovingly, Gisela kissed her just as Uhtred entered.

"What's this Gisela? We have servants to prepare food. You should be resting."

"I have said this to her and Luna both." Luna shot the girl a brief dirty look and frowned when Thyra laughed.

"How can I rest with this wild boy inside of me?" Gisela said teasingly, Luna watched the woman walk around.

"A priest has just told me the same, that you are carrying a boy," Uhtred handed his sword to his son and looked over at Luna. "I am surprised my men have let you out of their sight."