Chapter 1

A peaceful rest was suddenly interrupted by the earraping alarm clock that he had set for 8:00 AM in the fucking morning. He groaned, rolling over to turn it off when suddenly, it hit him like a bus. "Fuck! I'm late for the meeting!" The rapper exclaimed, quickly running over to grab his hoodie, microphone, and put some shoes on. It was currently 9:55 AM.

He rushed out of the door after saying bye to his Meemaw and sprinted down to the drummer's garage. He already knew he was gonna get shit on for being late...."I'm— I'm here..!" He huffed out after finding his friends. "Man what the hell Puff? How do you manage to be late your meeting??" The Dj questioned, clearly annoyed.

"Oh come on, you guys didn't have to wait that long, damn." The rapper groaned, crossing his arms. "Dude, you made us wait almost 2 hours for your ass to show up."  Axel stated, leaning against a wall. "Listen you motherfuckers, we can talk about my sleeping habits later, I gathered you guys here so we can practice!" Puff Puff said excitedly.

Axel and Deejay nodded in agreement, thus starting the band practice for what would be their first song, 'My Balls.' "Holy shit, that was amazing guys!" Puff exclaimed after they finished the song and the two nodded in agreement. "Hell yeah! That was so fucking metal!" Axel said, throwing a fist into the air.

"Well guys, I think that's it for today. We can meet again tomorrow to practice some more." The rapper said, packing up his equipment. "Woah wait, more practice? Puff we've already had 6 practices, this one was literally the best one! I think we're fine dude." Axel suggested, putting his drumsticks back in his pockets.

"Yeah but it was the only good one dipshit! We need to make sure that all of our practices are good." Puff said and the two just shrugged. "Alright man, well I'll you guys tomorrow." Deejay said, carrying his equipment back to his car. The two waved goodbye as the Dj drove away and looked at each other.

"So you wanna go get some coffee?" The rapper suggested and the drummer nodded with a smile but as Puff Puff started walking, Axel stopped him. "Dude, what are you doing?" The drummer asked him, clearly confused. "Walking? What's the big deal man?" The rapper asked, even more confused. "Nahh come on, I'll give you a ride." He offered, already getting onto the motorcycle.

Puff Puff blushed a bit at that as Axel patted the seat behind him, beginning to rev up the engine. "Woah, are you sure? I thought you never let anyone ride—" Puff Puff started but was cut off by Axel, "Just get on gay lord!" He yelled, laughing a bit. "Alright alright!" Puff puff yelled back and quickly hopped onto the seat behind Axel.

"Hold on tight pussyboy." The drummer said, making Puff wrap his arms around Axel's waist tightly. They finally began to drive off over to the local café, their favorite place to go. He didn't know why, but riding with Axel was always so...special. He likes to blame it on how rare it is that Axel actually lets the rapper ride with him.

They finally arrived at the café and Axel parked his motorcycle, nudging Puff. "Come on Puff Puff, we're here.." The drummer said and Puff quickly let go blushing brightly. "Sorry man!" He apologized and got off the bike, Axel following suit.

Once they walked inside, they noticed something different. The café had a new cashier with blonde hair covering one of his eyes, a soft brown eye, and long eyelashes. The two stood there for a second, their cheeks burning red, god he was pretty...

Puff Puff cleared his throat, snapping himself and Axel out of their daydream. "Well uh- Let's go get some joe!" He said and the drummer quickly nodded in agreement. They walked up to the the counter and the blonde gave a friendly smile.

"Hello, what can I get you two today?" He said in a thick British accent. Puff found himself slightly smiling, he had a nice voice. "Uh- I'll have a hot chocolate.." The rapper blurted out, soon realizing he messed up his order. "..I'll take a black coffee with some sugar." Axel ordered, his cheeks still burning.

"Alright, may I have your names?" The blonde asked, writing their orders down. "Yeah, I'm Axel and this is Puff Puff.." The drummer answered and the blonde smiled at that. "Those are nice names...Your total is $3.99, loves." He said and the two nodded going to grab their wallets.

"It's okay, Puff puff, I got it." Axel said, about to pull out the money. "Oh no, you don't. I insist, you gave me a ride here so let me pay." Puff puff said with a $5 in his hand already, trying to give it to the blonde. "Look over there, is that Tig?!" He said, trying to distract the rapper.

"Nice try, asshole! Now let me pay!" Puff exclaimed, and suddenly, they heard a giggle escape the blonde. "Oh, s-sorry mates! You two must really love each other huh?" The blonde asked with a soft smile. Puff puff quickly shook his head, his face flaring up, giving Axel the opportunity to slide over the cash. "No no no, you got it all wrong! We're not—"

The rapper was quickly it off by the blonde handing him a receipt, "Its alright love, I was only messing with you. Your orders will be out shortly!" The blonde said, walking to the back to prepare the orders. Puff puff shot the drummer a glare and Axel only stuck his tongue teasingly as they went to find a table.

Once the two found a table, they both sat down and Puff decided to sneak a glance at the receipt. The blonde's name was Benatar, it fit him really well. "Dude, I think I might be gay." Axel suddenly blurted out, taking the rapper off guard. He just stared before quickly nodding, "Yeah no, same."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AN:
Yipee!! I'm posting about the gay band— I MEAN- YFM YAYY!! ANYWAYS
I hope you guys enjoyed, more will be coming soon 😈

Word count or smth: 1,052 words