TWENTY-SEVEN*

Lloyd stood in my kitchen one morning, eating cereal while I added creamer to my coffee.

"I'm just saying M. If you move in then we don't have to commute to see each other."

I shook my head.

"You don't like the mansion?"

I gave him a look. "Not great memories there."

He sighed and rested his body against the counter.

"You could come live here." I said. He smiled and rolled his eyes.

"Sorry Mar." he said. I nodded.

"Maybe after a bit we can...look for something new...?"

He smiled. "Not until I marry you."

"Lloyd."

"We can look." He said as he pulled out his phone, which was ringing. He set down his cereal as he walked into the other room.

I stayed in the kitchen. I wanna go somewhere warm. Or like Colorado. I love mountains. I don't know if he would live in the states again.

He came back with a look on his face.

"Noooo."

"You can come with me and stay at my house." He said.

"Lloyd."

"Look. You were on the East wing. We don't even have to go into the east wing. There's four other wings to the house."

"But your room is on the East wing." She said.

"And there's fifteen bedrooms in the house."

"Jesus."

He smiled. "So..."

I nodded. "I'll come over."

I was nervous. I didn't really wanna go there.

"And I've got you." He said.

"Ew."

He smiled and pulled me in.

I sat with Lloyd in his house, holding his hand, with his arm around me while we watched a movie.

The comforter was huge and soft. I felt like royalty here. The place was extremely perfect.

I sat up and kissed Lloyds cheek. He smirked and cuddled into me more.

"No." I giggled as he started tickling me. He buried his face in my neck, his mustache tickling me more.

I held the back of his head, smiling. He smirked and rested his head on my shoulder.

He didn't do this often, but when he did... god.

I rested my hand on his lower back. I kissed his forehead, making him close his eyes.

"Such a baby." I whispered. He sat up and gave me a look.

"I'm kidding. Come here." I said. He rolled his eyes and took off his sweatshirt. I smiled at him as he pulled me into a kiss.

His hips brushed against mine as he kissed me. I pulled away and looked up at him.

"Lloyd-"

He studied me. I didn't want to show him any emotion. I hadn't given him anything for a month. I knew he needed a release.

"Are you okay with this?"

I nodded.

He moved to kiss me again. I wrapped my arms around him as he kissed me, moving to the back of his head and his waist.

I was nervous. We hadn't done anything since the whole incident and we were in the mansion, but this was for him. Us usually where he tries to make it about me, so I'm gonna be there for him.

I carefully removed my pants as he continued to kiss me.

"Lloyd take off your pants." I whispered. He did as I said.

He didn't show any emotion on his face.

"Do you wanna use anything or-"

"-Mm mmm. I'm okay."

"Are you okay?" He asked as he lined up. I nodded.

He carefully pushed in. I just had to relax. I could get some fun out of this. It's just lloyd after all. No one is watching us. Even if they were, I'm covered.

But lloyd abruptly stopped.

"You're not okay."

"Yes I am."

"Don't lie to me Margo."

"I'm not lying just keep going."

He stared deep into my eyes, ready to pull out.

I pulled him into another kiss, making him relax a little.

"I'm okay."

"I don't believe you. I think that you are nervous and you feel like people are still watching you and you haven't calmed down a bit."

"Lloyd."

"And I'm not gonna force you to have sex because you're nervous and I just wish you would tell me what's going on. This has happened since before we started dating. You would never tell me when you were tired or nervous or had a bad day."

"Because I don't want to upset you."

"You're not gonna upset me. You never will. Especially if you're honest with me."

"Lloyd." I said as I gave him a look. "I've seen people be honest with you, and then you kill them."

He pulled out and got out of bed. "Keep my job out of this." He said as he put his boxers on. I sat up, grabbing my sweatshirt and pajama pants.

"But am I wrong for feeling like I can't tell you no? Come on I mean you are the most feared man of the cia."

"Have I ever hurt you? Ever?" He asked, a little angry as he put his pajama pants on.

"No."

"So why the fuck would I now? Come on Mar."

"I just don't like to talk about how I'm feeling."

"But what if you were on the verge of a panic attack again while I was fucking you Margo? Then what? Do I just let you have another fucking panic attack?"

"Lloyd."

"Don't fucking Lloyd me."

I looked down, feeling my cheeks heat from embarrassment.

He sighed. "I need a Vicodin." He said as he walked out.