Chapter 12

Outside at flying practice, students mix of Gryffindor, Ravenclaw and Slytherin are lined in two rows with brooms on the ground.

Madam Hooch came.

"Good Afternoon, Welcome to your first flying lesson. Well, what are you waiting for? Everyone step up to the left side of the broomstick. Come on now, hurry up. Stick your right hand over the broom and say Up!" Hooch orders.

"Up!" Draco and Lily say and the broomd flew into their hands, they look each other grinning.

Lily felt someone staring at her and saw Carina staring at her "What?" she asked.

"Oh, nothing. It's just that, your laugh is sound like Mom's." she said.

"Who's your mom?"

"Bellatrix Lestrange nee Black."

Lily saw Ava helping Neville with his broom and not a second later, the broom flew to his hand and thanked Ava.

"Now, once you've got hold of your broom, I want you to mount it and grip it tight, you don't want to be sliding off the end," she said and they mounts "When I blow my whistle, I want each of you to kick off from the ground, hard. Keep your broom steady, hover for a moment and then lean forward slightly and touch back down," before she could blow her whistle, Neville flew to the air.

"What's happening?!" the Mikaelsons and Mystic Falls Gang asked panic.

"What's happening?!" Antares asked panic for the boys safety and Lily heard Danaya saying to Mattheo: "I think I just saw Albus Dumb as door in the tower close to us."

"Do you think he…?"

"I think it's his doing."

"It's was that old coot's doing?!" Elijah shouted as the people on the room cover their ears.

The Mikaelsons and Mystic Falls Gang watched as Neville zooms past a statue and fell on the ground.

"That manipulative grandpa! Neville could get hurt!" Rebekah exclaimed glaring in the screen, eyes flashing.

"Vote for Operation: Kill Albus Dumbledore?" Elijah asked with raised hand and the others voted.

"Oh, oh, oh, dear. It's a broken wrist. Tch, tch, tch. Good boy, come on now, up you get." Noah reaches down and grabs Neville's remembral which has fallen to the ground.

"Everyone's to keep their feet firmly on the ground while I take Mr. Longbottom to the hospital wing. Understand? If i see a single broom in the air, the one riding it will find themselves out of Hogwarts before they can say, Quidditch." She threatened before leaving and the students are on their own.

"Noah, here, let me." Lily says her hand out and when Noah was about to put it in her hand, someone snatched it and turns out it was Granger.

"Did you see his face? Maybe if the fat lump had given this a squeeze, he'd have remembered to fall on his fat ass." Weasley laughed as he took the remembrall from Granger's hand who were now smirking smugly to them.

The Gryffindor's are now whispering to eah other about the behavior of Weasley and Granger, which they are getting tired of.

"Give it here Weasley!"

"No. I think I'll leave it somewhere for Longbottom to find." he then hops on the broom and soars around group "How 'bout on the roof?" he then soars off and flew to the sky then asked "What's the matter, Potter? Bit behind your reach?"

"Does anyone vote for murdering that Weasley?" Elijah asked once again and everyone voted.

Lily didn't hear Ashina pleading her not to but she didn't listen, quickly she kicked off the ground and soars on the air, hovering above Weasley.

"Give it hear Malfoy! Or I'll knock you off of your broom." she said and she felt her wolf going to kill him.

"Is that so?" he asked, Lily dashed for him but he he dodged "Have it your way then."

Weasley throw the remembral into the air, but Lily quickly chase it as it began to decent to the ground she dive.

Gasps was heard in the sea of students but she didn't care, reaching her hand out she got it and landed on the ground and everyone cheers (Minus Granger and Weasley.)

The Supernaturals also cheered.

"Lily Potter! Come here this instant!" Mcgonagall shouted.

"She's not in trouble is she?" Rebekah asked worried.

"She's not going to get expelled, right? RIGHT?" Klaus asked panicked.

Stefan stared at him, who knew that the Big Bad Hybrid cared for his daughter? He thought.

At the DADA classroom. Quirell is inside along with the Mikaelson brothers, teaching "An inguana is such this is." Henrik stated as Mcgonagall approaches the class and stops Lily and told her to wait.

"Excuse me, Excuse me, Professors. Could I borrow Davies for a moment?" Mcgonagall demanded which Finn noticed.

"Oh, y - yes, of course." Quirell mumbled gesturing for Roger Davies to come outside.

"Mr. Davies, due to certain circumstances… it seems I have found you a new seeker, Miss Potter here, have shown remarkable skills that should not go unnoticed." Mcgonagall said with a small SMle.

"Welcome to the team Lily, your the very first year in over a century to join the Quidditch team, your father was a seeker too you know? I expect good thing"