✶ 00I. Every Person, One Person, No one.

✷Chapter i

Chapter i. Every Person, One Person, No one.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       ...

DOUGE was always someone to appreciate everyone and everything. it was in her nature, love and appreciation flows through her.

And believe me it was the same (and most likely more) for Peter Parker.

It was like everyone could see it.

So as the sun shone through, she couldn't help but bring a smile to her face, this was a morning started right. She saw the sun as a very beautiful and giving thing, "I mean it gives us light, what would we be doing in a pitch dark world dude" is what she'd often say when asked why she loved it so much, plus, her dad always said she'd remind him of it, a sun within the skies.

Looking around her room for a moment (like she does every morning) to familiarize her brain of her room, it was clean this morning, because she finally got the time to do it the night before.

By the end of it she was exhausted, but she had blast.

FLASHBACK

Music was blasting throughout the room, sweet melodies flowing through her ears, rythm taking her body into a feel of non-stop dancing.