The Revenge of The Bowling Pin Babies

Ok so, Cyah was just tryna take her turn and bowl like a normal person. But THEN, the bowling pins got STUCK on the thingy they fall onto!!!! Can you believe that??? Anyways, me and the two other gremlins were making jokes about it. But then...it got...serious.

The adult pins, Queen Elizabeth, Bob Ross, Samantha, Uranus, Slayqueen, Joey, Kenny (Ken for short), Hose, Barbara (Barbie for short), and Lily suddenly got STUCK!!!!! on the thingy all the bowling pins fall onto!!

"Hey, what's happening?" Queen Lizzy asked (RIP Liz 😞💔).

"Uhh... Idk but y'all... I-I'm getting a strong...feeling." Ken replied.

Lily then piped in, "WAIT IK EXACTLY WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT DADDY!!!!!!"

"That we...make babies?" Uranus smirked, a very rizz-y look on his face, featuring the lightskinned stare.

As the pins were jiggled around more vigorously, the atmosphere started getting more heated. The tension was becoming harder to resist.

Me and the three gremlins watched in confusement as something happened. The bowling pins jiggled and wiggled more aggressively and the air felt...weird.

A bunch of weird noises that confused us a bunch started coming from the place where the pins were. We didn't even realize that an old man who worked at the bowling alley was coming to fix the pins.

Suddenly, the pin babies ERUPTED!!!!!!!! THEY SPILLED OUT ALL AROUND THE BOWLING ALLEY, ALL OF THEM!!!

Roberto, Katherine, Chemistry, Pemdas, Canada, Zendaya, Tom Brady, Rhombus, Texas, and England.

Their angry faces bit at everyone they saw, and they growled like zombies. They ate the worker, then came for us!!!!!!!!!!

Blood.

Was.

All.

I.

Saw.

And it went black.