The Revenge of The Bowling Pin Babies Pt. 2

I coughed very dramatically and woke up in a weird forest.

I was laying on the ground. GETTING MY FAVORITE SKIRT DIRTY!!!

Anygay, I stood up and brushed myself off. Then I just stood there for a moment wondering wtf happened.

Then, the emo Wednesday powers came from within me and I had a vision!!!!! I remembered everything about the bowling alley and getting eaten!!!!

"Well, I'm perfectly fine now, aren't I????" I thought, very confused about why I'm not six feet under. (Our love is six feet under i cant help but wonde-) "Maybe this is the afterlife."

I shrugged all my thoughts off and decided to venture further into the forest, hoping to find the answers I was searching for.

I sighed very dramatically as I walked, but then something caught my attention. A BLUE THING, SPEEDING through the forest!!!!

"What the f..." The creature appeared right at my feet as if it had teleported.

"S-Sonic???" I gasped, he held out his arm and in his palm was a...

A DORMOUSE?????????

EWWWWWWWW!!!!

"EW EW EW KILL IT KILL IT!!!!!!!" I very dramatically screeched, freaking tf out.

"Wait." Sonic said in his deep, gravely, seductive, discord daddy voice.

"Your friends are with the pins. Take this dormouse to find them." I twirled my hair and goofily grinned, fangirling over my silly cute husbando.

"Ugh fine. If it was anyone but you asking, I would've stomped on it."

"Okay. Nice to uh... Meet you????? Bye ig idfk just take it." He then gave the dormouse to me and disappeared into the foggy abyss of the woods, never to be seen again.

I then saw a flash of light.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!" I very dramatically screamed.

The dormouse transformed into........

DEVINE???????

WHY ARE THEY A DORMOUSE WTF?!!??!?!?!?

"E-E-KITTEN?????"

"Tis I, Discord Mod." For some reason she was like a goddess looking type thing wtf?????

"Ummm?????? Wtf?? Why were you a DORMOUSE AHAGAGAHAHAHHHha LLLLLL" I said

"Shut up before I turn you into one. I need you to come with me to this lab thing. We need to kill the baby pins, once and for all." She replied.

"BUT BUT BUT??? SONIC?? WHERE WILL HE GO??" I scream, losing my mind completely.

They're silent for a moment and just stare at me disapprovingly. "Just stfu and come with me."

I saw another flash of light, and I fell to the ground, dizzy, and with an aching head.

Oh and yes, I screamed. Very dramatically, of course.