DANCING BAREFOOT.

❝ 𝘏𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘐 𝘨𝘰 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘺𝘐 𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘯 𝘴𝘰 𝘤𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘭𝘺𝘊𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘪𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘦?

𝘏𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘐 𝘨𝘰 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘺
𝘐 𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘯 𝘴𝘰 𝘤𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘭𝘺
𝘊𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘪𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘦?

𝘐'𝘮 𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘰𝘵
𝘏𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘯
𝘚𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦 𝘮𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘤 𝘥𝘳𝘢𝘸𝘴 𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘯
𝘔𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘮𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘯 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘦. ❞

██ ROCKY FINE HAD BEEN A STELLAR BASSIST from the time she could walk

██ ROCKY FINE HAD BEEN A STELLAR BASSIST from the time she could walk. Put a guitar anywhere near her and she'll blow you away with a fury you've never seen before. Not bad on a mic either, her velveteen voice cutting through the crowds, serenading all those blessed enough to get the chance to listen.

██ NO ONE COULD EVER COMPETE and trust, many have failed to try. She was a natural-born performer, an entertainer made for the center stage but, as it was, instead of being the next John Paul Jones, she spent her days studying and nights waitressing in her mother's diner for extra cash. Rocky was a girl with a rare talent and a big dream and all she needed was a push to help her achieve them.

██ JOINING THE SIX WAS A BLESSING and she knew that very well. Without that band, her career would've never ended up the way it did. She saw and did many things during her time with them. She became one of the greatest artists in the world because of them. And now she gets a chance thirty years later, to finally tell her story of friendship, heartbreak, and fame.

██ MAYBE JOINING THE SIX was a blessing. Something to whisk her away from that unfulfilling life and finally give her a chance to live out her dreams of becoming a star. It was unimaginable. It was indescribable. And just as quick as she fell far from the golden pedestal that blessing no sooner turned into a curse.