# | prologue | #

Angela Cupid Love was a nineteen year old woman, she was the eldest child, who was blind

Angela Cupid Love was a nineteen year old woman, she was the eldest child, who was blind. She was born blind but had the unique growth to womanhood and beauty, a body that any man would wish for, all Angela wanted was her family and someone to love her for herself and not her body. One afternoon, she was sent to fetch some food for her family since her father was very ill and her mother was too busy with her three other children, Angela gratefully left, not before kissing her family goodbye telling them that she would be back soon.. Nobody knew it would be her last goodbye. Angela walked through the town, unknowing of the stares from the men, she greeted all those around her. Before she could leave town to head home she bumped into Remi, an acquaintance of hers, Remi seemed to be drunk in a sense and was touching Angela in places that she didn't trust others to touch, she would try to get him off her but he didn't budge, that was when he attacked her and raped her for his selfish reasons. Since Angela kept begging and crying for him to halt his actions, not once using vulgar language or violence, Remi was angered by her constant tears and in a fit killed her. He left after the guilt and decided to leave the town and never show his face again, Angela's lifeless, bruised body was on the floor without any movement. Of course, the man in the moon had saved her, not knowing that she wanted peace but she started anew as a guardian. 100 years later, Cupid, as referred to by children, is made a guardian and being the youngest guardian at that.