the things you do to my heart.

a sigh could only go past midori's lips for simply; a. he's not a morning person, b. he does not want to be here at all, and c. morisawa chiaki. "FUHAHAHA! takamine, let's work harder today!' chiaki patted his back, midori could feel his energy drain away just from that. "ossu! let's train hard today midori-kun!" tetora gives what he likes to call "an encouraging hug to make midori-kun work hard" and it works. somehow. "uuu.. tetora-kun.." tetora just grinned back in response "uuu..okay.. i'll work hard today.." he admitted in defeat "wooah nagumo! i see i should also use that" chiaki says as he nods his head of an idea and tetora smugly smiled at his senior, all the while midori could stare at the chiaki in distaste of the idea, enough to drill holes into the senior "no thank you morisawa-senpai."

"ehh why not?? nagumo uses that all the time but i can't? your own papa can't?" chiaki jokes as he also mopes. midori's face turns even more sour from that "morisawa-senpai, i don't know if you're really that dense or what but me and tetora-kun have been dating. he is my boyfriend." midori pulled tetora into a hug just to prove to the senior "oh."

"nin nin! you were quite bold yesterday at practice, midori-kun!" shinobu exclaimed, now that lunch break has started, midori could feel his cheeks burn up "urk.. stop reminding me.. haah.. i wanna die..." he curled up into his chair "hey shinobu-kun, midori-kun i'm back sorry for the wait!" tetora paused after seeing midori has curled up into his chair again "uh.. why is he curled up again? oii midori-ku~n, you okay??" he takes a seat beside the taller, as midori sighs for the ninth time of the day "it's nothing.." as he takes a bite of a sliced flower-shaped carrot from his bento box.

tetora pondered for a moment and blurted out "was it because you told morisawa-senpai that i was your boyfriend..?" bullseye, as if midori wasn't redder than before, he is now while shinobu puts out two thumbs up, signifying as a 'you got it right!' to tetora.

"stop teasing me tetora-kun" midori sulks even further, still red as a tomato "sorry, sorry let's eat now?" tetora gently patted midori's back once he unrolls himself from his chair while shinobu could only stare at the two whether in horror or disgusted over their lack of self awareness of their public display of affection.

"midori-kunnnnnnnnnn!" a shout that rang all the way around yumenosaki's hallways. midori could only sigh in content, there's no way he could ever replace this routine "tetora-kun hello. your not holding a meeting for your club today?" he asked as they walk along the corridors "not for the following days since hiiro-kun seems to be preoccupied with his idol activities and i honed enough of my skillssu" tetora contemplates and then continues what he was saying "and besides! i get to walk back to the dorms with you" he flashed the brightest grin at midori ( at least, for midori's opinion ) and felt he could simply just die right then and there.

"you.. you really know how to push my buttons" midori murmurs loudly enough for tetora to hear, earning a chuckle from the shorter, not long after both of them laughed without a care from the world.

"then shall we go back to the dorms?" midori softly asked, holding out his hand "of course." tetora gently said and intertwined their hands. there's nothing in the world that he would exchange for this ( other than chiak's silence, but that's another story for another day. ) because maybe, just maybe they were brought together by fate just for this. even if it weren't, he'll gladly choose tetora on any other day.

after their small walk that felt like an hour of talking and laughing with your loved one to midori, they arrived at the seishou dorms.

to be honest, midori doesn't want to pull away from the shorter just yet ( despite midori's dorm is just one floor up from tetora's ) he doesn't let go tetora's hand go once they stand in front of tetora's dorm "well we're here, thanks midori-kun for accompanying me all the way to my dorm" he gives a peck to the taller as of giving his thanks and if all affectionate gestures that tetora did today ( and yesterday ) weren't enough for midori to have his mind go explode, this one was definitely a home run to midori's mind. "hh-huh??" he says in a daze, mind still blank. it's still one of the things midori can't get used to: tetora's kisses. "midori-kun? oii midori ku~n?" he waved to the dazed out midori "sorry.. would you like a whole broccoli" the once dazed out man snaps out of it and whips out a whole broccoli from his bag from god knows where ( he has them there in case of emergencies for who knows what. he just has them on-hand. )

tetora chuckles at midori's endearment and accepts the whole broccoli "heehe not that but i meant when are you going to let go of my hand?" midori's ears turn red at that "ahh.. sorry" he embarrassingly lets go, still feeling the lingering warmth of tetora's hand "ara~ if you guys keep flirting by the door me and himeru-chan can't enter" arashi interrupts the two, cooing at the sight meanwhile himeru stares at them behind arashi, too tired to say anything else.

"ehh so sorry narukami-senpai, himeru-senpai!" tetora apologizes as they scooted over to the other side where they aren't blocking the way "my my, it's fine tetora-kun. we weren't waiting that long. go back to saying your goodbyes now! c'mon now himeru-chan" arashi quickly says as she grabs himeru by his hand ( and to his surprise ) and entered the dorm

"well, i'll see you tomorrow tetora-kun" midori waves "ossu! you bet! good night midori-kun" tetora waves back "oh i almost forgot" midori added and gives tetora a short kiss on the lips "good night tetora-kun" he largely smiles and dashes away from the shorter, leaving a brightly red hued tetora in the seishou dorm hallways.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

hello hi happy late valentines! this was supposed to be posted on valentines but i was.. busy LOL had fun writing this since i get to be cringe . and free. my midoteto brainworms r satisfied amen