Au Stuff(PLEASE READ WARNINGS)

If anyone has read my other book, this is completely unrelated.

Highschool alive mixed timeline really confusing Au..

The most important stuff is underlined or bolded. 

WARNINGS:
Cursing, gay, probably slight homophobia, descriptive depictions of disassociation attacks, descriptive depictions of anxiety attacks, descriptive depictions of drug abuse, mentions of alcohol and alcohol abuse, blood, murder, mentions of rehab facilitations, descriptive depictions of violent intrusive thoughts, light mentions of eating disorders, cigarettes, descriptive depictions of emotional and possibly physical abuse, light mentions of suicide/suicide attempts, and (a bit more than slightly) horny teenagers. 

I will try to put a warning at the beginning of any chapter where these warnings are very prominent throughout that chapter. However, in case I forget, you have read these warnings and should be prepared for any of these things happening.

(And as a side note, there likely won't be any smut, because I am not comfortable writing it. There may be other things, however, there may be other things that could be considered sexual, such as inappropriate jokes, neck kissing, making out, etc.)

Thank you! 

Please read more below for information on the AU. 

Afton's-

For starters, William is in jail. Charged with child murder and likely several other lawsuits that the Fazbears company has.. I'm switching the canon missing kids out with other ones for the sake of my lack a creativity to make new characters. 

Elizabeth and Evan are twins in this Au(for fun). Evan is older by six minutes and thirty-four seconds. 

Elizabeth and Evan both had near death experiences. Elizabeth made it away from Circus Baby just before it could do much more than scrape her. Evan survived the bite. 

Michael is technically their legal guardian, but due to past events, and his lack of a job, child services isn't to fond of him. They are running off everything their father left behind when he went to jail. 

Their mother left when Evan and Elizabeth were around 6, however, she lives a few cities nearby. The kids do not visit her often as they did in the past when they were younger, but every now and then they will. 

Kinda Just Gregory-

After escaping the Pizza Plex, Gregory was adopted by Vanessa(And Freddy's head)

Gregory has no idea where his actual parents are, and never knew them in the first place. 

Gregory hadn't really ever been to school until now(basically a first grade drop-out).

Ages And Stuff-

Evan:              16        He/Him             5'11

Gregory:        17        He/Him            6'2

Elizabeth:     16        She/Her            6'0

Michael:        22        He/Him             6'5

Cassidy:        17        They/Them      5'7

Cindy:            18         She/Her            5'4

Charlie:         16         She/Her            5'2

Sammy:        16         He/Them          5'9

Fritz:               14         He/Him             5'6

Gabriel:         16         He/Him             6'0

Susie:             15         She/Her             5'3

Jeremy:         16         He/Him              5'10

Vanessa:        24        She/Her             5'5

Willy:              Idfk      He/Him              6'7

Mrs. Afton:                 She/Her             5'3

Cassie(?)                    She/Her              5'4

(If I forget anyone important that you see throughout the story, let me know so I can add them. I don't think Cassie will be prominent in this story, but I don't know yet.)

I don't know what year it is. Probably kinda old. I don't know. 

I'm working on birthdays. I may add them later. Maybe. 

----

Everyone has trauma. Yay!....

All of the locations(Pizza Plex, Fredbear's Diner, Freddy Fazbears, Circus Baby's Pizza World, etc.) are closed down. 

I made Evan shorter mostly for fun, but also to break the stereotype that the shorter one is always the bottom.