Girlfriend

You've been dating Neymar for three years, and everything has been going amazing

You've been dating Neymar for three years, and everything has been going amazing. He's everything you could've hoped for and more. Even though the media tends to portray your boyfriend in a negative way, no one knows or understands who he truly is except for you, his friends, and his family.

While getting ready for your weekly date with Neymar, he comes to your shared bedroom with a bouquet in one hand and a jewelry box in another.

"Olá, meu amor" He kisses your sweet lips watching you prepare your makeup in the vanity mirror. "I got you something special." He smiles and leaves traces of kisses down your neck.

"Hello, baby, and what would that special gift be?" You smile and kiss him back. When you're with Neymar, it seems as if time stops and nothing else matters.

He shows you the bouquet of your favorite flowers and the jewelry box. You look down at the gifts and gently run your fingers over the flowers and the box as the smile continues to grow on your face.

"You didn't have to do this for me, baby. How many times have I told you, you don't have to buy me anything, and all I want is to be in your presence." You say as you walk over to him, wrapping your arms around his neck and looking up at him.

"I know, meu amor, I know, but I love buying you beautiful things because you deserve it, and no matter how many times you tell me not to, I'm still going to do it." He laughs and kisses you once more. "Now turn around and close your eyes. I want to put the necklace on you."

You laugh and shake your head in defeat as you turn around and close your eyes. He smiles while grabbing the box and admires the customized diamond necklace as he gently puts it around your neck, locking it into place.

 He smiles while grabbing the box and admires the customized diamond necklace as he gently puts it around your neck, locking it into place

"Open your eyes." He whispers in your ear as he wraps his arms around your waist and watches you open your eyes from the mirror. You look down at the necklace and move closer to the mirror.

"Oh wow, Ney, this is beautiful! I love it. It's like it was specifically made for me." You touch the necklace and stare at it in amazement.

"That's because it was made for you, meu amor. I had my jeweler customize it. Thought it would be another piece you could add to your collection." He smiles, coming closer to you, admiring your beauty.

"Aww baby, it's gorgeous, thank you!" You turn around and passionately kiss him.

"You're welcome." He kisses you one last time. "Now go ahead and finish getting ready; our reservations start at eight.

"Okay, I'm almost done." You go into the closet, finding an outfit that fits well with the necklace, while Neymar lies on the bed scrolling through Instagram. "How's this baby?"

He looks at you up and down, admiring your body in the fitted black dress

He looks at you up and down, admiring your body in the fitted black dress. Neymar walks over to where you're standing and gently grabs your face causing you to look up at him. He stares deep into your eyes and bites his lip.

"linda meu amor." He says while running his hands over your body.

You smile. "Thank you, baby. Now come on, I'm excited to see where we will be going tonight."

"You're going to love it." He tells you as you both leave the room, walking down the staircase holding hands.

"Ooo, please tell me, Ney pleaseee." You give him the puppy dog eyes.

"No, meu amor, it's a surprise." He laughs at your child-like excitement.

"Fine." You fake a sad expression.

"Well, will you at least take my pictures before we go?"

He shakes his head in mock disbelief and laughs at how quickly you went from pleading for answers to asking for pictures.

"Yes, meu amor, I'll take your pictures."

A/N: Hiii, lovies. Thank you for reading! I hope you all enjoyed it.
Private message me for any requests you may have. Also, don't forget to vote and comment. 😊💗