Breakfast in Bed

You woke up at 9:30 a

You woke up at 9:30 a.m. hearing your alarm go off. You groaned and rolled back over, laying in Neymar's arms, just for the alarm to go off again five minutes later. You get up, grab your phone, checking it for any notifications before you take your morning shower.

After showering, you finished your morning routine and went to your closet, looking for something to wear, but you quickly realized the only acceptable thing to wear for a morning like this was Neymar's shirt. You were so glad to have him to yourself since there was no practice today.

You finished putting on the shirt and climbed back into the bed, kissing Neymar before going to make breakfast. You head downstairs, making your way to the kitchen, grabbing the ingredients out the fridge while playing some light music as you cook.

As the food cooked, you did a little dance around the kitchen, excited about the plans that you and him had for the day. Moments like this, when there's no practice, no interruptions, and no stress, make you happy. The food finished cooking after a while. You first decided to have breakfast in the kitchen but quickly thought of the idea of breakfast in bed, which is something you and Neymar haven't done in a long time.

You put the plates of food and drinks on a tray bringing it upstairs to the room. You sit the food on the table and crawl into bed while getting on top of him, kissing all over his face until those beautiful hazel eyes meet yours.

"Bom dia, (good morning) bebê." You state while kissing his lips.

"Bom dia, amor." He kisses you back.

"How did you sleep?"

"I slept great knowing that you were beside me." He kisses your lips and plays with a curly strand of hair that falls into your face.

You smile, kissing him back.

"I made us breakfast, your favorite, to be exact."

Neymar loved when you made his favorite breakfast. It would always remind him of home.

"Thank you." He smiles and kisses you once more.

"You're very welcome. I figured I could make you something special since you're home today." You state while grabbing the tray and placing it on the bed.

"Well, I'm glad that you did, and I'm glad to be at home with you today." He takes some food off of his plate and feeds you.

You blush and laugh a little. "You don't have to feed me, Ney. I have my own food."

"I know, but I wanted to meu amor." He continues to feed you.

"Okay, then, it's only fair that I do the same." You start feeding him the food from your plate.

"Well, now we're even." He winks at you.

"I guess we are." You continue to feed him.

"So where are we going to first today?" You ask him.

"Wherever your heart desires." He teases you.

You laugh and lightly push his arm. "No, Ney, seriously, I want to know so I can dress accordingly."

"It's a surprise, but no matter what you wear, you'll be gorgeous in it."

You start blushing, and he lightly squeezes your cheeks and kisses your face.

"Tu és linda." (You are beautiful)

"Thank you, bebê."

Neymar gets up from the bed, grabbing the plates and tray. "Now, while I wash the dishes and clean the kitchen, I want you to get ready for our busy day, amor."

You get up from the bed out of excitement and run to your shared closet.

"I'm only complying because I'm very curious and excited."

He laughs. "Well, the quicker you get ready, the quicker you will see."

A/N: Hiii, lovies. Thank you for reading! I hope you all enjoyed it.
Private message me for any requests you may have. Also, don't forget to vote and comment. 😊💗