Ran and Rindou Haitani

Suna PoV :
It was december first at 1 am.
I was walking through the City, after Meeting with Yuzuha. I knew my mom was going to kill me, since I wasn't allowed to be out longer then 11pm.
But who cares?

I was just passing an dark side alley, when I heard painful moans coming from it. I stopped walking. I were standing infront of this alley and thought about going inside.

What if someone gets raped?
Or killed?...

I was very scared of it, but I knew that I would never know, if I don't go and see, what's going on in there..
So I slowly moved and started walking inside the alley. It was very dark, so I took my phone and put the flashlight on.

Suddenly I saw a man, stabing another man. The murder had blood on his whole body and I didn't knew if it was his own or the other persons blood.
But then.. He looked at me. His gaze was shocked but his aura totally scared me.
He was a Psychopath..
And I just saw everything...

"Ran." he said in a deep and loud voice. I didn't knew what or who Ran is, but in the next Moment I got to know.
Someone pushed me from behind against the wall and punched me through my face. "What do you think?! Just walking in here!? AND MAKING A VIDEO??" a very tall man was standing infront of me. He was full of anger. His hair was short and grey/purplish.

He easy even more scary than the other guy. My whole body trambled. I did not knew what to do.
"I-.. I am not making a video! It's my flashli-" another hit through my face. It hurted a lot, but I didn't really think of it at the moment. All I thought about was escaping. But I couldn't.
"Don't lie to me stupid bitch.. To be honest I know you from somewhere.. Are you friends with a black dragons member??" he asked. His voice got deeper and deeper with every word.

Black dragon?

I was still against the wall. My afraid gaze was pinned on the man infront of me, who was pinning me on the wall. It hurted.
" I don't even know what that is.. Could you please curl your grip a little? It hur-" his knee landed in my stomach. "I do with you what I want to do, you stupid bitch! Do you know Inupi? Or koko? Or Taiju? Or-", "Taiju is the disgusting brother of my best friend.." he know let go off my wrists, which he was holding. "Ahh.. Now I got ya.." he put a smile on his face.

Suddenly he kicked me to the ground and stepped aggressiv on my back.
I let out a painful sound. I couldn't hold back my tears. I couldn't resist the pain.

Is he going to kill me?

"RAN ARE YOU CRAZY?" A scream came from behind the guys back. The guy got pulled away from me, by the guy who was murdering someone. He was just a centimetre smaller than the other, so they were about the same height.

"You can't just hurt a woman, Ran! Are you crazy??" he asked the guy, who wss stepping on me. "SHE FILMED US.. YOU!", "It was her flashlight, Ran." my safer let go of the guy and came up to me. "Hey, are you okay?" he reached out his hand for me. I thankfully took it and he helped me up. "Why are you helping me?.." I asked, hoping not to get another punch. He looked down to me. His eyes were very pretty. They were purple like an amethyst. And his hair also was dyed purplish. "You look like a young and pretty girl. Killing you would be wrong.", "BUT RIN-", the Guy next to me looked angry at the other one. "Shut your fucking mouth. Just one time." he now looked over to me again. "But I can't just let you run." he smirked a lot. What does he mean?
"Give me your number." he forced me. My number? If it's just that..

I gave him directly my phone number. "Thank you. I will bring you home. No police. No ambulance. No whatever. Understood?" I mood scaredly. Even if he was helping me, he was wary scary.
I was scared of both of those guys.

____________________________
THATS THE FIRST PART OF
MY STORY! I HOPE YOU
ENJOYED! HAVE A GREAT DAY