Party house with Shaggy

Every year, my family throws this party at this rental house that's about an hour away from where I live. Don't ask, it's a traditional thing. The house was huge, there was two living rooms, a huge kitchen, more than five rooms, and in one of the living rooms there was a pool table, along with a huge ass basement, and three restrooms. The party wasn't anything crazy, until it gets later in the night. That's when we bring out drinks and bongs, blast club music on our speakers etc. There was so many more people this time than there was last year. Family friends, friends of friends, you get the point.

It was beginning to get later in the night, around three am. I wasn't really twenty one yet, but I was still an adult. Maybe I could sneak a drink? Or maybe hit a lick? I approached the island that about seven to eleven people that I didn't even know were all standing around, drinking, talking, laughing, hitting the bong, blowing smoke y'know? I wasn't actually sure where everyone on my side of the family was, and everyone at the island was really drunk or high. Hell, if not both. I was just about to walk away before I felt someones hand touch my shoulder to turn me around.

"Hey hunny, what brings you over here?" The man looks me in my eyes. "I was just about to leave..." I look away from him, proceeding to turn around to walk away before to grabs me by the waist with one of his arms. "Don't walk away, I'm not done speaking to you." He looks me in the eyes once again, smiling. We lock eyes for a few seconds before he broke the connection by asking "Wanna hit a lick?" The question caught me off guard because that was exactly what I wanted to do. I had never been high before in my life, I thought it would be fun. But I also didn't know any of these people or if I could trust them. "I'm not sure..." I replied. "Why not?" He asks. "I just don't really know anyone here and if they would take advantage of me while I'm high" I slightly laugh.

"Well you can manage yourself right? I'm sure you've been high before, right?" The man asks. I hesitated to reply for a few seconds. "No, I've never been high before..." I blush at him, he was still looking me in the eyes, slightly smirking not choosing to break eye contact. "Really?" He waits for my response but I simply just nod. "Well there's always a first time for everything Plus, I'll look after you. I won't let anything happen to you. He says, as he pulls me in closer to him.

He guided me up to the island as someone was lighting up the banger of the bong. He explained to me how to hit the bong correctly. "But you don't have to do this if you don't want to, you'll feel a burn in your chest and in your throat" He warned me of what it would be like and told me all of the details about being high and hitting the bong. "I'm sure I want to do it" I reassured him. After that, I hit the bong and he hit it right after me. I was coughing my head off, I ran outside because I felt like I was gonna throw up. He followed me out the door out onto the porch steps where I was puking, he stood by me, rubbing my back.

"It's okay, you took that well for your first time" He says. I was throwing up for a while, but it was worth it. Especially to hear him saying sweet reassurance to me. "I didn't even catch your name" I say in between my puking. "Just call me shaggy dude, I don't fucking care" He laughs. I finally finish up puking my guts out. "Why did I puke that much?" I say, as we walk back inside. "I'm not sure hun, that just happens..." He was walking behind me, one of his hands on my back. We got inside and everyone was doing their own thing around the island. He had somebody pour me a shot glass of something, I took it, trying not to spit it out.

"What was that!?" I ask. "You should really ask that before you take the shot" He says. Later in the night we had a lot of fun and I only got more high and drunk, I wasn't coming down anytime soon. Anyways, we played pool together, he won every game but that's beside the point. And that was the first night I was ever drunk and or high. It was a great experience, all thanks to Shaggy.