He's here

It was the day of the full moon

It was the day of the full moon. Gwen walked into the Grill supposably meeting Caroline. She walked in and couldn't see her. "Hey Gwen" a girl called Sarah in her year was sitting playing the guitar "I hear you're good at this. Wanna go"

"Come on then" she grabbed the guitar sitting down. She started playing 'yesterday' by the Beatles. A bunch of kids were cheering her on.

She looked up to see a man staring at her. The two made eye contact for ten seconds before she stopped playing "I'm gonna go have a smoke" she passed the guitar back "thanks"

She walked outside and lit a cigarette. A man came up behind her "you were very good I must admit. I love playing the guitar" his British accent was strong

She turned "oh really ? Guitar stops peoples talking" she said making him laugh "sorry that sounded rude"

"No I understand completely. Sometimes silence is the best medicine" he put out his hand "I never quite caught your name"

"Gwen" she shook his hand

"Nik" he kissed her hand

"Are you nervous about today ?" She smirked "considering you gotta kill about three people. Plans might fail Klaus"

"You know who I am ?" He seemed impressed "I must say you are much prettier in this light"

"Oh and he's a flirt" she looked him up and down "Alaric's body get too boring for you ?"

"A bit. Also like my body more. Much more confident" he grinned "I look more dashing don't you think ?"

She rolled her eyes "you know when I heard of this big and nasty Klaus I expected someone like Dracula. Not a flirtatious weirdo"

Klaus chuckled "and I thought you'd be like your ancestor Alice. Stuck up and beautiful. You seem to be the same" he grabbed her hand "but I say this nicely because I like you and I don't want you to die tonight. You will have to let me brake my curse tonight. Clock is ticking. I hope to see you on a better circumstance lovely Gwen" he kissed her hand before leaving.

***

Gwen walked into the Salvatore's "I just met Klaus" she said as both Stefan and Damon looked at her "he's in his own body"

"What ?" Damon raised his eyebrow

"Are you alright ?" Stefan walked up to her "what did he say to you"

"Mostly flirted" She said unexpectedly "he told me to stay out of it"

"Maybe he's right" Damon nodded "I agree the 1000 year old sociopath"

"Ha ha" she said sarcastically "the sacrifice happens tonight." She said getting all serious "so better start actually taking me serious Damon".

***

Everyone sat in the living room. Alaric explained everything "you know I wanted to punch you in the face" Gwen patted Alaric's shoulder "glad you're back"