Udaipur

Hi guys welcome back to yet another chapter of our story 

Happy reading 

****************************************************************

New morning 

Saanvi woke up n got ready n came out n saw that Manik was sitting in the hall n Nandu was in the kitchen. Saanvi came down n closed Manik's eyes 

Manik ... Good morning princess 

Saanvi ... Good morning Bhai. I will go n  meet bhabhi 

Manik ... Ok princess

Saanvi ran to the kitchen. Manik saw that n shouted 

Manik ... Princess don't run 

Saanvi ... Bhabhi good morning 

Nandu ... Good morning princess 

Saanvi ... Let me help u bhabhi 

Nandu ... No need princess everything is done u go n sit with ur bhai 

Saanvi ... Okay bhabhi 

Saanvi went n sat with Manik n both were talking about the song n soon Neil came n joined them. After few minutes Nandu called them for breakfast. All had their breakfast n then Nevi went to Stars company, Manik dropped Nandu in Sunshine n then he went to Malhotra empire. 

Stars

Saanvi went n did the recording n Neil first went to his cabin n did some work n then he went the recording room n was just looking at his Saanu. Saanvi will singing opened her eyes in between n saw that Neil was lost in her n a blush came on her face. 

After 3 hours the recording was done n by tomorrow or by the evening the editing of the song will be done n then they will start the shooting of the song n it will be posted on Stars you tube channel. 

After it was done Nevi went back to their cabin n were doing their work n at 3 they had their lunch n again they got back to their work. At 5 the editor came to the cabin n gave Neil the final song n left. 

Saanvi ... Neil 

Neil ... Yes Saanu 

Saanvi ... We all will hear this song together

Neil ... Done 

Saanvi called n said Manan to come home early. At 6 Nevi left to Malhotra mansion n then they went back to their rooms n changed n came down n sat in the hall. Manan reached home n saw that Nevi were sitting in the hall. 

Manan went to their room n changed n came down. 

Manik ... What happened princess u called us to come home early 

Saanvi ... Bhai the recording of the song is done now only the video shooting is to be done 

Nandu .... That's a good news princess 

Manik ... Neil play the song 

Neil ... Yes bhai 

Neil went n connected the pen drive to the tv n played the recording n the song was Dil from Ek villain returns. All were lost in Saanvi's voice. 

Manik ... princess this song is superb 

Nandu ... Yes princess 

Manik ... I will tell the staff to start the video shooting from tomorrow 

Saanvi ... Okay bhai 

Manik ... Neil u will be going along with princess 

Neil .... U don't have to say this bhai as I'm going with her until her shoots finishes 

Manan ... Good 

Other side in Udaipur

Birla house 

As usual Aarohi was saying bad n was manipulating Manjiri about Akshu so that she can be in the good books of Manjiri. Harsh who heard all this left to hospital even without having breakfast. Abhi who came down saw Manjiri n Aarohi n just nodded head n went had his breakfast n left to Birla hospital. 

After few hours of work Harsh called everyone to the meeting room. 

Harsh ... After a week we have to attend a doctors meeting in Mumbai 

Mahima ... In which hospital it is going to be held 

Harsh ... Sunshine hospital n on day of meeting we will meeting SS 

Mahima ... SS u mean the latest sensational person who did a critical neurosurgery 

Harsh ... Yes n while asking this Harsh had a proud feeling which Abhi felt by seeing Harsh's eyes n smile 

Abhi was shocked by seeing this but left that thought. 

Mahima ... So who all are going 

Harsh ... Our family is invited n also Rohan will be joining us 

Rohan ... Okay sir 

Then all left to do their work n Arohi was jealous by SS as all were talking about SS. After all left the meeting room Harsh went to his cabin n called his princess n talked with her n Sanvi said that at evening she will be sending him the recording of her song n soon the shooting of the song will start n also said him that it will release on the you tube channel of Stars. 

Harsh said to Saanvi what all happened today in the meeting room n he also said that all will be coming as after the doctors meeting there will be party where SS will come in front of the whole world n media. 

That's it form the Udaipur side

Back to Mumbai

All enjoyed the song n Manik planned to go out today at forst to have dinner outside n then they will go n watch movie. All went n got read n left to have their dinner first as at 10 is their show time n they reached the hotel at 8 n had their dinner. After dinner they went to the cinema hall n directly went in n sat on their seats Manan together n Nevi together. 

At 12 the show was done n while coming back Nandu n Saanvi demanded to have ice cream n how can Manik n Neil say no to them so they had ice cream n then reached Malhotra mansion at 2 as in between they went to Marine Drive n sent sometime their n took lots of photos. 

*********************************************************

Hi guys I hope u guys liked the update 

Plz do vote 

Let me know in the comments which part u guys liked the most 

Thank u so much for ur love n support 

Bye

****************************************************************