Lovely dates

Ah, the rp house, so chaotic yet lovely, Paul listening to Pillow's problems, Dp getting more traumatized, Liy pissing and gelatin recording Liy, the normal chaos you see in this house, as titanic and pillow are talking we see our two gay protagonists.
China : They sure are soo annoying, why can't she get that we don't like the gays? Its disgusting and wrong.
China said with a mad face next to china was Soviet-kun who was playing Gacha Life, China hears the Gacha Life music and checks his phone, both their soft hands touch, making soviet blush a lot while he tries to take his phone back China already got his phone.
.
Soviet: Give it back! It's my phone please don't check it just give it back! (trying to grab his phone back)
.
China: Oh come on I just want to see! It can't be THAT bad.

China enters the studio and sees Soviet alpha demon fucking China, labeling china as "Crush owo uwu chan" China sees it and instead of being in horror he blushes a lot as he grabs Soviet's soft hands.
China: So you're gay, hm? *giggling as he sees soviet blushing a lot*
Soviet: no NO its n-not like that I can't be gay! *he said studdering as lies fall through his teeth*
China : So how about you prove it.

China grabs Soviet-kun and goes to an empty room as he puts soviet in bed, both blushing a lot as China puts himself on top of him, staring at him with a love glare.
Soviet: Oh china.. I may be gay for you... I admit it, I love you so- so much..

As China starts to kiss Soviet, putting his hands on his body, Soviet didnt refuse it, nor deny the love he was getting, he loved the attention instead.

Soviet: Oh- You kiss so- so... good.. I want you so bad.. I love you so bad I feel like I cant help but need you..
China: You're so gay but- (puts soviet's hands on his back) That's what I love about you.

Soviet and china are so close and blushing

Soviet: *chuckles* What would people think when they find out we're gay?

China: I don't care about anyone but you, I love you, I need you, may the world end but i want to end it next to you-

Soviet and china start to make out