introduction

Amara

A young girl who didn't know what she was doing most of the time, she blindly trusted anyone and everything, she was so kind to everyone, even to the people who would misuse it, so generous, so polite, but on the inside she was so very hurt. Amara disliked most things about herself, her stutter, her body, her personality, how dumb she thought she was, how she thought she was the worst person to grace the earth, how she thought she was a mean selfish monster even when she was the opposite.

Amara was 5'3 and extremely underweight, she had brown doe eyes and plump pinkish-red stained lip, thick wavy brown hair and a tan skin-tone.

Amara was raised by her brother Ajay who she would fondly call Aj, being born and raised in India and moving to America at the age of 17 isn't the easiest, her father passed away when she was 3 due to suicide and the pair of siblings had to be subjected to the parental guidance of their 'mother', she hardly behaved like one though, instilling thoughts into a young naive Amara's brain of her being fat, of her being ugly, of her being the reason for her fathers suicide the abuse didn't just remain verbal although Ajay tried to protect his sister and take the most of the abuse, Amaras mother felt the need to hit Amara a lot more than him just to remind her that she didn't love her at all and that she was worthless, oh how she wished her father was still here.

Ajay loved Amara more that the world itself, her smile, laughter, joy brought more happiness in his soul than the world ever could, I mean how could anything else, watching her grow up and overcome so many struggles. Ajay was extremely strict and more than anything else protective. But he hated watching her struggle, Amara had anxiety, dependent personality disorder, and a severe eating disorder, he struggled watching her struggle.

But everything turns around for her once she meets Ace.

Ace

Ace was a intimidating person and a intelligent one at it, He was manipulative and possessive, he was extremely protective but underneath that he had a good heart, he could be so loving and gentle when he wanted to be, but so rude and impatient too, he was the complete opposite of Amara, He hated most women, he thought they were liars, whores in his words but he still had hope to meet someone, someone that could numb the pain he felt.

Ace was 6'6 and had muscles, he was big but lean at the same time, he had jet black hair and  had an extremely sharp facial structure.

Ace was cuban but was born and raised in America, although he was highly influenced by cuban culture and was fluent in Spanish. His mother died of an overdose when he was just 1 and his father left when he was 8 but not before inflicting life long physical scars onto his son, he was then placed into the care of alcoholic uncle who abused him night and day, he was dealt the worst cards in life but even then managed to make his way to the top of the ladder financially at the age of 18.
Ace had acquired a job as a hitman, and when things got serious he became the boss of the operation, of course he still attended high school , who would believe that a high school student runs an operation where people are killed for money?

Ace had major anger and rage issues while also having OLD which is mental disorder causing its victims to have an unhealthy obsession with the person they love, and makes then gain an unhealthy need to protect them.

He feels so lonely,

that is until a small girl in a white dress catches his attention