Partycreator+ child reader fluff

Before this starts i want to mention this is before level fun is discovered. Therefore before the fun war etc.
Partygoers and partycreators are still a known entity. People just dont know where there from.
‼︎‼︎‼︎‼︎‼︎‼︎‼︎‼︎‼︎‼︎

You have been in the backrooms for as long as you can remember considering the fact you were born and raised there. You have only heard people talk about the frontrooms  you dreamed of going out there it sounded weird but peaceful.

Your about 5 now you have adapted to the backrooms and are smarter and stronger than most of the kids. You are apart of MEG one of the community's in the backrooms. Your parents were wanderers now explorers. They took you to many levels and taught you how to get back if you ever accidentally no-clipped into them. Though there was always that possibility you would no-clip into a level you did not know or into the front rooms.

Today your parents were told to explore and find levels. There was a rumor that there was a level that partygoers infested. Your parents were told to look for it to see if it was real or not.

It seems unfair that they were chosen for what is basically a suicide mission due to partygoers being hostile right?
Not exactly your parents have had so many encounters with them they know what there doing and due to you always being with them so do you... sort of. You see because your dad always carry's you on his back on one of things baby things.

Its so unfair.

That's all you could think.

Your parents were carrying you on there backs when they arrived at what seems like a door with confetti and sparkles on it. Your parents knew very well that things that seem happy are probably not.

You entered the door to see a party room. You felt off and tried to tell your parents but all they said back was "stop being dramatic" and "stop lying its all ok"

As you continued through the level your parents spotted cupcakes and different sweet pastries all over. They ate some and tried to make you eat one but you refused clearly knowing something was wrong.

Its been about half an hour since you parents had eaten those cakes. If they were emojis you could say they looked like the sick emoji. You know the one where the face is green? Yeah they look like they were about to throw up
(🤢)

And that's exactly what they did they threw up. This noise caused unwanted attention from a nearby partycreator...

The partycreator took quick notice of the vomiting noises as thats the only noise that humans dare make if they eat there "cakes"

The partycreator peaked round a corner to see your parents vomiting and you. You just standing there unfazed by this.

Partycreator thoughts: "How strange that child is. Im going to kill their parents and take them with me to teach them about the backrooms and us entities."

The partycreator keeps watching as your parents clean themselves up clearly annoyed that they made loud noises that could attract entites that could be dangerous.

Thats when they notice the partycreator. Just staring at them.

Your parents back away pushing you infront of them like they were pleading for their lifes. Basically sacrificing you; this enraged the partycreator as he sees their willingness to give up their child for their lifes. So the partycreator approaches.

As it approaches it pays no mind to you and walks directly to your parents killing them for being so horrible to you.

Then it turns around and looks at you starting to speak..

"Hello child do not fret i will not harm you. I have taken a liking to you and i would like to take you under my care. You have no choice in this."

It says calmly while approaching

Strangely you feel calm and not scared.

When its close it lowers down to your hight and opens its harms looking for a hug.

Feeling comforted by the partycreator you accept its hug. It lifts you up and takes you with it on its journeys always treating you like a child of its own protecting you and making sure your nurtured for.