Explanation

Ayuki Tsurugi is the sister of Kagami Tsurugi,actually twin sister Ayuki is very much different from Kagami since she was the favorite child,she had a lot more of exceptions from Tomoe Tsurugi (her mother). And she lives up to them. She is very calm and hardly shows any other emotions other than that.

Her childhood friends being Adrien Agreste and Chloé Bourgeois. Ayuki is a Very famous model,she shares the title of top №1 favorite teenage model. Her family is very rich to say the least. Her family isn't exactly from France, they're from Japan. Ayuki is also a Singer, actually just a part time singer. She has fencing classes like her sister,piano classes, Violin classes too.

She is currently flying back to Paris, she's been living with her grandparents for a while now. She had to move so she could understand more about the Chinese culture. Since it astonishes very much, she lived in Japan and Paris with her family. She and her sister are pretty close. She grew to have a crush on her best friend Adrien. But she kept quiet in hopes of not ruining her friendship. She is coming back after Lila "came back" so after while camillion is a go. Ayuki is a very polite girl, sometimes she could act a little spoiled a brat,but that's only when she's in a bad mood, actually she has 2 types of bad mood, and the are:

LONG PATIENCE

Her morning went sooo bad ( meaning paparazzi and fans here and there) and she didn't really get her normal sleep hours. So she acts bratty and you gotta have a lot of patience that day, cause you first gotta heat her rant about everything and then she would let you touch her.

SHORT PATIENCE

This happens when she gets less than 5 hours of sleep and her morning being trash,she is very scary when that happens and not polite at all, it's like a new version of her.

But normally they don't worry about bc it rarely happens. Ayuki normally isn't noisy or up in anyone's business but if you hurt physically, mentally or emotionally her loved ones, consider yourself lucky she didn't kill at the spot. Ayuki loves Japanese, Italian, French and Chinese food.

Every teenage character here age is boosted up to 16.
Also sorry but there are going to be more cussing in this book so i am very sorry if it makes uncomfortable.