Devil in disguise

Taehyung is now walking up the library spiral staircase, he is taking the dessert cup with Cherry cream cheese, which he made for Jungkook. He slightly knocked the door and while pushing it to know the door is already open. Jungkook heard the knock and hummed..

Taehyung entered the big olive chamber which is dark yet elegant with gold linings and paintings. He thought it should be the most artistic room amoung others. Tae saw Jungkook laying on the bed with his eyes closed by his elbow.

" Jennie... I'm little tired.. Go and sleep in your room today.... " Jungkook said

" Should I?!! " Tae asked in deep husky tone..

" Taehyung!! Ufff... Please go back to your chamber... I swear to God!! I'll do something....." Jungkook yelled all hyped up.

" I brought you this dessert!! Why are you mad at me Jeon hyungggg.. ??!!" Tae asked..

" You know why... Don't act like innocent?! "

" What did I do... I mean... Seriously what did I do other than eating my cherry?! " Tae asked

" Taehyung!!! Please... I thought we had an agreement... We can't do this... "

" Why not Jeon hyung?! "

" Stop calling me hyung... It's!!!! Why are you tempting me....??!! "

" Ok.... I can see.....You are mad and I'm here to tell you that Jennie is at her parents place... She won't come tonight" Tae said with a teasing smirk...

" Good for me... You can leave too.... I'm not feeling well... "

" Jungkook hyung?!! Can we talk.. This time little more serious...??!! Jennie and Kai are not here, Jimin already went to sleep.. I won't get a time like this... Please.."

" What do you wanna talk about...?!"

" Why are you avoiding me when you clearly know you are attracted to me?! "

" This is not right Taehyung.. You know it yourself... "

" Do you think I didn't try??! I tried hyung.. Tried a lot.. Why couldn't I avoid you... ?! "

" You can get nothing from me Taehyung... I'm just a lonely soul, I will use you and throw you like you are nothing to me... " Jungkook tried to threaten him.

" You cannot hyung!! "

" You know nothing about me Tae... I'm not what you think I am... I can't love you back....the way you lo... Like me... " Jungkook hesitantly said..

" Say it out hyung.... May be I dont know about you.... But You are right about me.... Tell me what I feel for you... "

" Tae..... I can't love you... I'm not available.. Physically or emotionally... I lost myself to someone.... Or should I say something... It's not you... Or Jennie... You can't get my love.... I'm afraid of myself... I'm not normal and not good to anyone... "

" Hyung!!! Hyung!! Look at me.. Everyone have dark secrets... Something small or big, something sensible or insane.... That doesn't make them bad.. If you think you are bad, then let's be bad together....

I don't want you to leave your wife and life...for me. But at the same time I can't hide all my feelings for you.. That makes me another Kai... An emotion less person!! I don't want to be him..."

" Our emotions drive us to sin..."

" So what?? Let me be sinners"

"what do you want from me Taehyung... ?!

" I donno hyung.... I don't know what I'm expecting Or what I'm offering... I just can't keep silent without letting you know what you are doing to me hyung..."