Prologue

Izuku pov

It's been 2 years since I got betrayed by my so called classmates and former mentor there are some who didn't betray me and a girl who confessed her feelings for me back then who I saw never gave up on loving me which I'm quite happy for due to a certain dumbass girl who thinks I really betrayed her. As I left with being scathed by them there were only a few people k can really trust. Those people I can trust is Kaccahan,Todoroki,Aizawa sensei, and my new fiancé Momo Yaoyorozu. Those were the only people who hasn't hurt me as they met me escape due to how little I'm clinging on to life even Nezu doesn't believe in me and soon after I was met with my real quirk called All for all apparently what I know from it is that it's the quirk that started all of the quirks since Dumbass All might decided to take his so called quirk back and soon after I started hating him due to be a dumbass like the rest. After I met my real quirk I was healed from all the injuries that I had. Which hurt me the most is that I had to leave my mother who was all alone now and from the looks of it I saw in her point of view since she believes me is that she doesn't trust Bitchmight which made me feel safe since the women who gave birth trusts me as her son even she hated that brown haired bitch who betrayed and cheated on me with my former best friend Tenya Iida. What they all don't know is that they are under my protection since I have this quirk called All for All 2 years after the incident happened the LOV came clean to what they did as they attacked Ua as I now came out of hiding and helped them due to only the ones who didn't hurt me plus my newly found lover/fiancé Momo. During the time while I was gone Momo went to my mom home and brought her away from the apartment since she believe that I'm still alive which was impressive. I knew Momk was smart but I didn't know she was that smart as she brought my mom to her mansion after she showed my momo the ring that I brought for my ex fiancé. It amazes me that they got along very quickly due to the fact that I now see that my Mom doesn't like like Ochako to begin with for the reason why she didn't say anything was due to her not wanting to hurt me which I completely understand and cannot be mad due to her wanting to be the prefect mother. Now that the LOV has came clean to what they did they all started getting damaged until I made my arrival. After i defeated the LOV which Shigaraki and the others feared saw my face when I took my hood off as Shigaraki being a child he is started crying about not getting what he wanted as I came back as he also thought that people betrayed me which they did just not few as I take almost all of their quirks away as I made Aizawa realized that he has a friend that was on the LOV side as they both came to hug each other as the hero's who I saw fit took them to maximum prison as I felt a hug behind me as I see without turning around that it was Momo with also seeing the ring that fits her perfectly on her finger the girl I should've accepted a long time ago.