Marriage and lemon

After everything settles down after Izuku got back to Japan and brought Momo back home to meet her daughter Eri which she took pride in becoming a mother. Right now time past and everything happened during the time first thing first is that Ua received a huge amount of backlash where the commission came and shut them down which they were intending to do due to everyone was in a mob for what Ua did to Izuku. Second for those who betrayed Izuku were revoked from being a hero only making them sidekicks or not being a hero overall. Third with Ochako after she failed being a hero as she went back to her parents not only not being a hero but not having a quirk her parents despise her due to throwing away a good man that would've led her to not being a hero due to him being the world #3 hero. Fourth with Tenya he tried to make things right as he tried to look for Izuku and scold him for what he did again by messing everything up but was stopped by Shoto and Katsuki who were appointed as the #1 and #2 hero in Japan and told him to stand down before they had to take him to prison for trying force a hero who doesn't want nothing to do with him or the ones who betrayed Izuku as Tenya grunted and walked away like the little bitch he is.

Now it was time for Izuku and Momo wedding. Right now Izuku is with Shoto and Katsuki and they are getting ready.

Shoto: not gonna lie man I'm glad you marrying Yaoyorozu.

Katsuki: same you with pink cheeks wasn't cutting it like literally we thought we had to force you to break up with her.

Izuku: may I ask why!

Shoto and Katsuki: she was already cheating on you before the betrayal.

As Izuku looks at them as if they were joking until he saw that they were serious as they gave him a straight face.

Izuku: wait a minute y'all serious when was you gonna tell me?

Shoto: the day you got betrayed after you gave her the ring at first we thought it wasn't her until we saw her with Tenya again and again until the day you got betrayed we wanted enough evidence until she did it in front of you.

Izuku: ok that makes sense

Katsuki: wait a minute how do you know we are telling the truth.

Izuku: are you forgetting my quirk?

Katsuki: oh right forgot about that

Izuku: I see that we are having a little sister

Katsuki: I know I heard that your having a child yourself that's huge and I'm glad it's ponytail.

Izuku: I know but I feel bad that I didn't choose her out of that slut because I did have some feelings for her before that slut came along.

Shoto: at least you have her now then not having her at all.

Izuku: that's true I'm surprised your not saying her knowing that you got Saiko Intelli from one of our rivaled school.

Shoto: I know after I saw her I said ti myself I need her and you see i got her.

Katsuki: so I'm not the only one when I saw Camie then right cool.

As they continued talking as they got ready with the girls they gotten ready as they talked Momo heard a shocking confession that Nejire dated Mirio before the betrayal and that he was apart of betraying Izuku due to having the quirk OFA and mostly that he was jealous and only pretended to be his brother as she told her that both him and All might planned on taking it from him to just get him more stronger then he already was. It made Momo made but decided to let it go since it was her big day as she is gonna get married to Izuku. As it came down for her to down the aisle was set everyone waited for her and she came.