Chapter Seventeen

Reginae White
Pov:

"Herb where you at"I yelled out.

"In my room nae"Herb says sounding upset.

"Why hell you look mad"I asked.

"Word on the street my ex going out with your old nigga"Herb says.

"Oh that bitch who replaced me"I said.

"Don't call her that"Herb says.

"Naw that bitch wanted your attention showing her ass out in the club when that post to be me"I said.

"Right now this situation ain't about you"Herb says.

"Nigga have everything do with me dave should've left her unstead of me"I said.

"I'm gonna pull up on the bitch ads nigga then deal with ari ass too"Herb says grabbing his gun.

"Why are you so press"I said.

"Don't be talking about me being pressing when take sreenshots everytime that nigga post something"He said slamming the room door.

"Herb leave him alone I'm deal with ari by myself and dave don't need this going bad for me"I said.

"Nae still want that nigga huh but he ain't taking your ass back"Herb says.

"Yes he is that man loves me if wasn't for the side piece come in wouldn't be here"I said.

"Remember don't have house lay in nae cause about get out mines"He said.

"Mmm"I said throwing subs at ari online.

"Side pieces can't wait till the wife leaves take there place but get mines baby boo"

@Tokyo-Purr bestie

@LadyJ-Hate woman like you worry about the concer boy you got

@DaveEast-Keep wishing sis

@MikeDee-Big Mad 🤣🤣😂

▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️
Author-

Herb gonna step to dave....

Nae subbing ari...

Vote and Comment

To be continued...