Chapter 2

____________________________Tim beginning to unbuckle his belt. I closed my eyes in fear of what he was going to do next. ____________________________

I heard Tims belt quickly slide out of the belt loops.

All of sudden, i fainted. I awoke not having any memory of what just happend. As i struggled to get up to a standing position i noticed that there were blazing red rope cuts that were oozing blood from my body on my arms and legs. It hurt so terribbly bad as i walked. The pain was mainly in my lower private area.

I soon realized as i looked in a cracked and rusty mirror that i was naked. Not one piece of clothing on my bare skin. My body was bruised and had random red spots as if someone held me down extremely hard.

I could bare the pain any longer and almost immediatly my legs collapsed out from under me right as i thought about all the pain.

My clothes was thrown over by the bed and on the floor. I quickly snatched the clothing and put it on. A few minutes later, Tim and the other man were talking in hushed voices by the door, i could make out what they were saying, but barely. "I swear she is out!" Tim yelled "well how can i be sure that your telling the truth or she is just faking it huh!?!" "Well if you would like you take a look yourself!!!!" I quietly ran to the bathroom and hid behind the door. The door to the room swung open revealing a doubtful, i guess you could say 'ugly' no let me rephrase that, HIDEOUS man and a frustrated Tim.

I quietly slipped out of the room being sure to follow the wall and not make a sound. To my surprise i made it to the front door. As i twisted the knob my smile dropped. I stared into the depth of a green forest. As i turned to shut the door i noticed two angry men running my way. I started to run when i tripped or a loose vine. I quickly pulled my foot out of the tangled vine and started to run. Something pulled at my leg.

I turned to see Tim holding my ankle in a fist. Only then did i pull my leg towards me and kicked him. Hard. In the face.

I climbed to a standing position and ran. I nearly missed hitting a huge tree but luckily swerved around it. The man that was chasing me though hit it.

I tried so hard not to laugh but just smiled instead. My happy face soon turned to a frighten face as i heard a gun shot behind me.

____________________________

HEY GUYS I WILL TRY TO UPDATE AT LEAST TWICE A WEEK BUT AGAIN NO PROMISES. ANYWAY LIKE, COMMENT ANY IDEAS YOU WOULD LIKE ME TO ADD AND VOTE!!! THANKS AGAIN

-brianna32300