In Love....WITH A PICKLE?!?!?!

Tit drake POV:

I woke up and decided to take a walk at the park with my dog, his name's damian. I got up with the intention to shower but got stopped when a bumpy slimy green hand grasped my arm harshly.

"Where do you think you're going titty?"

He asked with his raspy hot morning voice, he Starred deep into my blue orbs with a glare that made my knees weak. He pulled me back into the sheets, and before i could complain he kissed me deeply. He took of our cloths as the kiss became heated by the second.

He started jerking me off as I quietly moaned from time to time.

Petter the pickle POV:

"You like that don't you? Fucking slut."

I smacked his ass as he let out a cute loud moan, I took that as my opportunity to slide in. My boyfriend hissed in displeasure, but let me have my way anyways.

I started Thursting into him slowly after a few minutes I became faster. A long pleasured moan escaped his lips, as he pulled me close and started biting my neck.

I smirked quietly and my thursts became harsher, as a loud clapping noise filled the room.

Tit drake POV:

"Ahhhh~ FUCK~ PETER"

I couldn't hold then in anymore at this point, his cock was just too good with the length of 69 inches. He basically had me drooling for him to fuck me with his dick.

I pushed him on his back and began jumping on his magic wand, he held onto my hips thursting me down for support. I held onto his shoulders as I kept jumping, putting much more force into each jump.

"Ha...ha...ha...hnng~ c'mon Peter, cum already. We can't keep going on like this..."

Ans right after i said that, he slammed me down onto my stomach and held me down by my arms with my ass high in the air. He thursted so hard into my that I felt like my organs were going to spill out of my mouth with so much force that they'd make a whole in our wall.

"RIGHT THERE~"

I Screamed with pleasure as he hit my right spots before finishing inside of me. We were both left gasping for air laying on the bed smiling to ourselves.

"We should probably go take a shower"

The love of my life said, he stood up and picked me up as I let out a squeak of surprises.

"Calm down my little Prince, I'm not gonna do anything, we're just going to the bathroom"

I felt his green bumpy hand now all sweaty grasp the inside of my thighs, and before I could question it we were at the bathroom. He turned the water on and carried me inside. We took quick shower with comfortable silence, but I could just not think off why Peter was glancing at me from time to time, maybe he wanted a second round?

Time skip to after a whole day:

Peter and tit drake looked at the fading sunset, enjoying the cold breeze that came from time to time, not even their dog damian was barking like he always was, it very quite, maybe I bit too quite?

"*ahem* drake...."

That was weird Peter never referred tit by his last name, was something wrong?

"I....I have to tell you something..."

The raven haired male stared at his loved one in concern questioning what it could be.

"Yea what is it?"

The pickle got on one knee, as he pulled out a box. He opened the box to reveal a diamond ring.

"Will you marry me?

Tit was at a loss of words, which worried the pickle quite a much, he didn't want to get rejected now did he?

"YES, YES I DO!"

They made out, had lots of sex ans drugs, got old and lived happily ever after

THE END.