𝐼𝓃𝓉𝓇𝑜𝒹𝓊𝒸𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃

Welcome to my STAYC oneshot book, where I write oneshots for STAYC ships and STAYC members x reader! I hope you'll enjoy my writing and support it!

How to Request:

Comment at the end of this chapter if you have any requests! Your form for a request can look like anything, as long as it's neat, readable, and includes these things:

-your username
-the name you go by here
-if you want an x reader or ship (specify what ship or what gender reader you want, if you want a specified gender)
-what genre you want (i refuse to write smut)
-if you want any AUs (i will not write mpreg or genderbent AUs but every other AU is okay)
-an optional message to me (don't need to include this but i'd love to hear from you)

As long as your form has these parts in it, I will accept it (if I'm not too busy to write.)

Rules You Must Follow:

I know rules are annoying, which is why I promise these ones won't be! I just want to make sure everything in this book goes smoothly and, unfortunately, to do that, rules are needed.

Rule #1: Treat me, yourself, and others with respect. If you disrespect anyone, I will not accept your request, and may very well block you (and report you if it's serious). Mutual respect is very important here.

Rule #2: Be patient. I have a life outside of Wattpad, and I have another account to run. I can't be writing for you 24/7. If this is a problem for you, then simply do not request.

Rule #3: It's optional, but please support me! I love to see comments and votes, it makes me more motivated to work! So, please do leave those for me! Don't be a silent reader, please!

Rule #4: Don't use my content without my consent. No consent, no use of content! This should go without saying, but please do not take any of my ideas. I work hard to write these oneshots, and it hurts me deeply to have my ideas stolen. So please don't do that. Plagiarism is wrong.

Conclusion to the Introduction:

Well, that's it! I do hope you enjoy these oneshots, and feel free to request down below!

See you in the next chapter!