𝐼𝓃𝓉𝓇𝑜𝒹𝓊𝒸𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃

Welcome to my poem book, where I will be pouring out my emotions into poems in order to find some sense of peace

My poems can be all sorts of emotions, ranging from youthful and loving to brokenhearted and destroyed. I would caution you, if you're easily triggered by suicidal thoughts, mentions of abuse, and just generally mentions of mental health issues, either be careful when reading the poems or leave now, as a lot of my poems do discuss heavy topics like that.

How do I request a poem?

Unlike my oneshot requests, poem requests require a lot less information, but that's because I want them to be as detailed as possible. I want to create a poem that you won't just like, you'll love. And in order to do that, I want to know exactly what you want in your poem.

Your poem request form (which can look however you want it to look, as long as it's neat and readable) must contain these things:

-your username
-your name
-mood of your poem (sad, happy, etc. please be as detailed as possible with the mood. for example, if you want it to be sad and happy, or happy then have me switch it to sad, i want you to tell me that. details are important!)
-what you want the poem to be about (tell me everything you want the poem to say here. be as detailed and as long winded as you want. i crave details)!

And, of course, if you have any messages for me, you may leave them in the form too!

Rules:

The rules for this book are almost identical to the two oneshot books' rules. Treat everyone and yourself with respect, be patient, and don't be a silent reader! That's it! I hope you'll follow these rules!

Conclusion:

That's it! I hope you'll enjoy my poems; and, of course, feel free to request here! Much love!