7. News and Booze

Tyler Posey is Vinny because Tyler af^^^

If you can't see him as a sassy Italian boy (even though he isn't Italian but ya know) then I feel sorry for you because that's what my dreams are made of.

Jacqueline

"Violet and Rosa have news for us. It's important."

I feel my eyebrows scrunch in confusion as her words sink in. Violet and Rose know what we're doing today, and they would never interrupt this. Unless... unless something is extremely wrong.

Panic starts to fill me as I think of all the things that could possibly be happening. Jennie and the baby could be in trouble, something could've happened to someone's family members, or worse.

"Jack?" Vinny asks, snapping out of my paranoia. "Are we going, or getting on the ride first?"

My eyes meet Cece's and I give her a shrug. "What are you guys gonna do?"

She returns with a shrug, "We'll head out to the car, I suppose. But, you two need to get there as soon as you get off the ride. This is so urgent that they almost drove here and paid to get in to come find us."

Vinny and I nod at her before she grabs Eric's hand and walks through the crowd of people. I try to rack my brain of what could possibly be so important and not so bad, but I can't focus. It's Senior Ditch Day, so I definitely left my brain in my bed where I wanted to be.

The coaster cars show up a few seconds later, the small crowd of people quickly exiting them before fixing their extremely windblown hair. I suppress a laugh at the thought of what Vin's hair will look like after this. The gate opens, and Vinny steps into the car before me. I reach for the buckle of the seat belt and he brings over the other side, our hands meeting. They stay there for a second before I feel the same fireworks I felt when we kissed earlier. Shaking off the feeling, he buckles it and pulls our lap bar down before the park workers come to inspect us. When we get the all clear, the ride starts to move, and Vinny grabs my hand tightly.

"Jackie!" he squeaks. "I'm scared."

I proceed to ignore my awkward feelings and give his hand a light squeeze. "Vin, I promise that you'll be okay," I tell him soothingly. We start to go up the first hill, and his grip tightens. "Chill, Vinny. I wouldn't let anything bad happen to you. Besides, you owe me for earlier."

His eyes widen as he squeaks, "Fair enough!" Soon, we're heading down the hill, the wind blowing in my face and making my cheeks move back from the pressure. We start to do our first loop, and Vinny lets out a shriek as he wraps his arms around me tightly, making me laugh hysterically.

"I don't like this!" Vin yells before letting out another girly scream. "I'm gonna die!"

I squeal in delight as the wind rushes through my hair, roaring in my ears. My heart pounds as we go on another loop, and I raise my hands in the air before squealing again. I turn to Vinny, who is now clutching the lap bar for dear life. He sees my hands in the air and shouts, "Do you have a fucking death wish, kid?!" I laugh as my response as the ride continues, and Vinny starts to loosen up just in time for the ride to start slowing down.

As we reach the loading station, I put my arms down and let out another cheer before looking at a very smiley Vincenzo. His wicked grin turns into a crazy laugh, and he begins to look like a mad scientist because his hair is sticking up all over the place. I stifle a laugh as we get off the ride, and his laugh turns into small giggles. He points a finger at me, and I feel my hair on an instinct. Sure enough, it's blown every which way.

"You look like Simba," Vinny laughs as he ruffles my hair. I shoot him a glare, causing him to laugh harder before he wraps an arm around my shoulders. My stomach fills with butterflies and anxiety, and I feel him tense a little as well. We ignore it and start towards the exit, only to see Mia and her friends.