𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑂𝑛𝑒 (rewriting)

𝐸ver since Elita-One was found it seems Optimus been avoiding you and every time you see them Elita smirks at you which causes you to feel anger as you closed your eyes and then your phone went off as you looked down at your phone you smiled as you picked up the phone "What's up Clint?" you asked as you could hear Loki and Thor screaming about Tarts which you tired to told your laugh in "WILL YOU TOO SHUT UP, I'M ON THE PHONE TO AURA! Anyways Tony wants you to stay at our holiday house for a week as he's told us about what's going on." Clint spoke as you sighed leaning against the wall rubbing your head "I know its just-" before you could finish you heard Tony "AURA LIGHTGUARDIAN GET YOUR ASS HERE! I MAY NOT BE YOUR REAL FATHER BUT I'M ADOPTED YOU!" Tony yells behind Clint on the phone which made you smile as you walked to your room to pack your bags "Alright Dad, I'm just packing now." you said as you walked past the Autobots "GOOD! THAT'S WAS MINE THOR!" Tony yells again as Clint hangs up as you placed your phone in your back pocket as you started packing your bags as you heard Elita-One with Optimus Prime "Aura? Where you going?" he asked as you turn to him "Oh now you talk to me? Well it doesn't matter were not mate anymore." you spoke as you finished packing and headed to your car Optimus went after you "What do you mean by that?" he asked as you looked at him "We were mates but not that your old lover back you seem happy to be with her now so I'm letting you go... Now I really need to get going." you spoke getting into your car and driving off to the Avengers Holiday house which was a giant mansion.

(Aura's Car^) As you pulled into the drive away you saw Morgan running up to you as you picked her up "Sister your here! I missed you so much!" she spoke hiding her head in your neck "me to Morgan, let's go inside

(Aura's Car^) As you pulled into the drive away you saw Morgan running up to you as you picked her up "Sister your here! I missed you so much!" she spoke hiding her head in your neck "me to Morgan, let's go inside." you spoke putting her on the ground as she ran back in as you got your bags out of your car and locked it and walked inside seeing Pepper walking up to you "Hi sweetie." she spoke pulling you into a hug as you hugged her back as you finally broke she looked at you "What happened?" she asked as you wiped your tears "I found my mate but he's old lover came back from god knows where and he picked her.... So I let him go.." you spoke as she pulled you back into a hug as you saw Buck and Steve with Sam walking back in from there run you wiped the tears that ran down your face as you looked at them "Hey Aura! it's been so long." Sam said hugging you as Steve and Bucky did the Same. Nat and Wanda took your stuff to your room which was different from what you remember as you unpacked your stuff there was a knock on the door as you sighed "Come in." you spoke as you finished putting all your clothes away as you turned around to see Loki "Lo!" you said as he hugged you tightly "NEVER LEAVE ME WITH THESES MORTALS AGAIN I NEED YOU! " Loki screamed which made you laugh and he laughed back.

" you spoke as you finished putting all your clothes away as you turned around to see Loki "Lo!" you said as he hugged you tightly "NEVER LEAVE ME WITH THESES MORTALS AGAIN I NEED YOU! " Loki screamed which made you laugh and he laughed back