Who Knew? (the wedding)

Dean stood at the front, under the flower arch that Cas insisted they put there. People were pouring in and taking their seats, Winchesters and Novaks mixed and mingled getting to know each other.

"You nervous?" Sam turned to his brother.

"I don't know. I wasn't nervous at first but now I think I'm starting to get a little anxious." Dean stood up straighter but it didn't help. He still felt like he was about to fall over.

"It's okay. I was nervous too." Sam clapped Dean on the shoulder reassuringly.

A few minutes later, the one person Dean was waiting for walked through the doors of the big church.

John Winchester.

"Dad." Dean smiled and hugged John tightly.

"So, today's the day huh?" John pulled away and kept his hands on Dean's shoulders.

"Looks like it." Dean smiled widely.

"I'm glad you're happy, Dean. I know I was a shitty father but...I love you. And it doesn't matter if you ride off into the sunset on a rainbow unicorn with fairies flying behind you. You're still my son. I'm proud of you." With that, John hugged him again. Today was perfect. Nothing could go wrong. ((Author laughing hysterically in the back ground.))

A few minutes later everybody on the guest list had arrived. Dean tugged at his tie, all of a sudden he felt like he couldn't breathe. After all this time Dean couldn't believe it was happening. Finally, Cas would be Dean's husband.

"Dean, it's time. You ready? There are no do-overs." Sam said.

"Yeah I know. I'm good." Dean smiled.

The music started playing and the doors opened. Gabriel came walking out in an all black suit while Anna was wearing a yellow dress. Bees. Dean should have known those were the colors Cas would pick.

Dean nodded to Gabe and Anna as they took their seats in the front. Everyone stood to there feet as Castiel Novak came walking down the isle with Michael Novak.

Micheal handed Castiel off and said:

"I don't know you very well Dean but if you hurt him I will hit you with a brick."

Everybody laughed and Dean nodded.

"You look great." Dean mouthed.

"What?" Cas said out loud.

"You were never good at reading lips." Dean laughed, shaking his head.

Dean didn't hear what the priest was saying for half the ceremony because he was lost in his lovers eyes.

"Do you have vows prepared?" The priest asks them both.

"You have no idea." Sam groaned. Dean elbowed him. "Ow. Jerk."

"Bitch. Sorry..Yes I have vows." Dean smiles and clears his throat, taking Cas' hands in his. "Cas, I don't actually remember falling in love with you. With the swirling blue seas in your eyes, with your slight smile pulling at the ends of your lips. The way your hand fit perfectly in mine, but when you left...I felt an ache in my heart begging you to stay. I guess that's how I fell in love with you. A clueless enter and a painful exit. When we first met, and you walked away in that hall way, I knew I had to get to know you, and now that I have I know that all I want to do is hold you forever. I'll hold you through your most joyful times and the most painful ones." There was sniffling in the audience mostly from Michael and Anna. Cas started crying too so Dean brought his hands up and wiped the tears away with his thumbs. "I'll hold you when you thrash and scream in your sleep, when your sobs consume every other sound. Or when you lie gently in my arms, snores echoing in the silence. I will keep you close so I can hear your laughs in my ears and feel your hiccuping chest on mine. I will hold you close, so that I can hear the thumping of your heart beat and feel your slow breathing in sync with mine. My arms will be free and empty until they enclose around your figure. My arms will hold one. And that one is you." Dean smiled through tears. Cas sobbed and laughed at the same time.

"My turn." Cas smiled widely. "To be honest, Dean, the first day we met I ran into you on purpose. I saw you standing there like a piece of art in museum for everyone to see. I, as an onlooker, admired how dense your beauty was. Every one of your features was doused with elegance. It was as if an angel were standing before me, I even had the urge to bow in respect. I was hypnotized by your beauty, until my eyes met yours, when I could finally see your true emotions. Pain, Sadness, Rejection. Watching the terror of feelings dance through your eyes told me the story of your gloom." Dean was crying now.

"I thought it was the scars on my wrists." Dean said.

"Shut up assbutt I'm being romantic" Everybody laughed.

"Anyway...To this day I ponder the thought. Who would trash such an amazing piece of art? Everything I see now, is beauty. Even when your old and frail, I'll see you as beautiful. Each flaw will be a memory in my heart. The wrinkles near your mouth are from when we would laugh at the silliest things. The bags under your eyes will be from the sleepless yet conversation full nights. The frail weakness of your hands will be from me gripping them tight and promising to never let go. Beauty is everywhere darling, you just have to look deeper into the soul to see it." Cas smiled.

"Alright. Are there any objections to this marriage? Speak now or forever hold your peace." The priest asks. Dean and Cas look around worriedly.

The priest opens his mouth again to say something but is interrupted when the doors burst open.

"WAIT NOBODY MOVE!!!" Dean didn't recognize the man that barged in.

"FIGHT ME!" Charlie got up and started marching to him but Sam grabbed her by the waist and held her still.

"Castiel?" The man had tears in his eyes.

"No fūcking way." Gabriel stood up and stared at the mystery guy. Anna and Gabe turned to Cas who had tears streaming down his face.

The man walked closer.

"Cas who is he?" Dean gripped Cas' hand tighter.

"Alfie." Cas whispered.