𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝑊𝑂

𝙻𝚞𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚌

🌊 🐬 🌊

Nixie sat near the giant tree stump in the woods with a shell to her ear. She was waiting to see if her family would call a night early; a night before the full moon. But after sitting there, listening to the ocean for thirty minutes (she really did miss it), she got up and made her way to leave... until...

"Dude, you know, she's just one... One girl. You know, there are so many... There are so many other girls in the sea."

Was that idiot drunk in the woods?

"Fish in the sea."

With Scott?

"Fish? Why you talking about fish? I'm talking about girls. I love girls. I love them. I love- Especially ones with strawberry blond hair, green eyes, 5'3"..."

She peeked out from behind a tree to see the two idiots. Scott was sitting on a log while his idiot of a friend was laying straight on the ground. She let out a sigh of frustration. Why couldn't she run into some semi-decent people for once?

"Like Lydia?"

"Yeah, exactly. Hey, how did you know I was talking about... About... What was I talking about? Hey, you're not happy. Take a drink."

"I don't want any more."

"You're not drunk?"

"I'm not anything."

"Hey, maybe it's like... Maybe it's like not needing your inhaler anymore, you know. Maybe you can't get drunk as a wolf. Am I drunk?"

"You're wasted."

"Yeah! Oh, come on, dude, I know it feels bad. I know it hurts. I know. Well, I don't know. But I know this. I know that as much as being broken up hurts, being alone is way worse. That didn't make any sense. I need a drink." She watched as he went to take the bottle before something seemed to sprout in his mind. "Have you seen that girl? You know? The one with the nice blonde and blue hair? We were supposed to talk to her."

This caught Scott, "Huh?"

"You know. The one that was with us when the alpha was chasing us. We were supposed to talk to her after, but she ran off. I wonder why?" He propped himself on his elbow to look at Scott, "Do you... do you think she looks nice? Her voice is nice. I like her singing."

"Stiles, she insulted you the entire night." All of the sudden his head perked up. She quickly hid back behind the tree. "She's here."