Accusations

The house of lamentations dining room was filled with the brothers, all but one..
Levi was the first to break the silence "has anyone noticed somethings off or is it just me??"

"Hmm, I think you're right" Satan nodded, looking around.

"I think it's because mammons not here," Beel added, while scavenging for leftovers on people's plates.

"that explains why it has been a lot quieter here" asmo flipped a page on his magazine

"It's good for my ears, this peace, it wouldn't be good for me to go deaf now, would it? 💖" he added.

As soon as asmo could turn to the next page, the door flung open and in walked a grumpy mammon.

"Speak of the devil" satan muttered

"look who finally showed up, lololol what a moodkill" Levi snarkily chuckled as Mammon slumped down on his seat, looking as if he got no sleep the prior night.

Lucifer gave Mammon a quick glance but paid his appearance no mind, it was in his character to go gambling or get in trouble with the witches, he would issue a punishment for Mammon later.

"Hey, mammon, are you gonna eat that?" Beel pointed to his untouched plate of food looking excited.

"Aha, i guess i'm not in the mood to have anythin' to eat right now" He rubs the back of his head and smiles while pushing his untouched plate to beel

"WOAH, thanks mammon, you're the best!" Beel put a thumbs up while digging into the food, looking happy as ever.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The brothers all returned to their rooms, all except Mammon, who had to clean up as punishment for being late.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Dunno what typa brothers they are...to not even ask why I was late but still make me clean up after them...I bet they were enjoying me not bein' there, Levi certainly looked annoyed when I walked in..'

He picked up the last plate and started to walk back when he saw a package at the front entrance.

'eh ? what's this?' He walked over and looked at the label.

'ruri -chan limited edition super idol star collectors figure'.. mammon stared at it for a few seconds trying to process it...

'typical levi'..he sighed and chuckled a bit 'might as well bring it to his room for him, its close to mine' Mammon picked it up and started walking, almost reaching levis room when he gets stopped in his tracks

"HEY! SCUMBAG" Levi marches towards mammon in visible anger.

"What do you think you're doing with my package!! This has my sweet ruri-chan figure in!!!, do you even know how expensive this is?! Or do you want to sell it for your own profit? "Levi snatched it out of mammons hands.

"Levi, i swear i was just tryna give it to you, i was walkin' to your room to give it to ya just now!!"

"Like you would even think of doing that, you're heartless!!!. All you ever do is steal and gamble the money away. Well you won't touch my ruri-chan!!" Levi shouted

All the commotion attracted the other brothers, soon there was a small crowd gathered around the two bickering brothers.

"All this noise woke me up..it better be something important" belphie yawned

"Well. this scumbag right here, was going to sell my ruri-chan figure and i caught him sneaking off with it!!" Levi exclaimed, pointing at Mammon with clear distaste.

"Hey!! I already said I was givin' it to you!, jeez."

"Sure mammon, sure." Satan glared at mammon.

"Im tellin' the truth, believe me!" mammon shouted, desperately

"Why should we believe you? Last week my luxury shampoo went missing... i'm sure you know where it went, mammon?" Asmo smiled, fakely

"Asmo, I already told you I had nothing to do with that! Why is everyone accusin' me of stuff i didn't do these days." mammon shouted, turning it into a sigh as he realised he couldn't win this argument, like always.

"Maybe because you're a Moron and a dirty liar, idiot mammon! If i didn't have a scumbag brother like you, maybe i would still have all my games!"

"I agree with levi. Too many of my books have been stolen." satan added

"My precious face products go missing weekly, they're expensive! I would love to live in a world where I didn't have to buy new ones weekly.." asmo agrees

Suddenly it goes silent.

Lucifer arrives at the scene.