Best Louis

Bᴇsᴛ Lᴏᴜɪs Fᴀɴ Fɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ. 

Vᴏᴛᴇ ғᴏʀ (1) sᴛᴏʀʏ.

Look After You [A Louis Tomlinson Fan Fiction]

Rosie Jones has been friends with Louis Tomlinson for like forever, she's lived with them since she was 8, because of her parents deaths. Life's been hard for her, but Louis' been her rock. But what will happen when she falls in love? What will happen when he finds out that she really loves him?

-xbooyoowhore

~~~

Making it Another Day <3 (A Louis Tomlinson FanFic)

My Mum had always told me, "You're gonna find a good girl someday, Louis. It just takes time." Time is here, and time flies fast. Louis needs someone who will love him for him, not for his fame. Not for his things, the guys in One Direction, not for anything that he can do. He wants and needs love. He decides to take a little break from the band, chilling for vacation on a quiet little North Carolina beach. Christa is a good summer-loving girl one who has had her own share of problems. Her parents have isolated her; she's never even heard of One Direction. On her eighteenth birthday, she moves out of the house, hoping to get a little crazy, learn a little about the world. Whether this is a good idea or not, she may never know. But when their paths cross, will they both find true love? Will Louis find the girl of his dreams? Will Christa finally feel like she belongs?

-rhonda_lynn

~~~

Already There

Roseanne moved to London for University-- Well, at least that's what she tells everyone. On December 4th, 2010, she ran into Louis Tomlinson at Tescos and ever since then, she couldn't help but think about him a lot. Now, two years later, Rose runs into him again, and he's finally getting the answers he's been looking for. But, like the saying goes "Curiosity killed the cat."

-JustMexD