1-Stormy Nights

Mina slapped a hand over her mouth, staring at you through the darkness of the kitchen. She was trying her best not to let out a laugh lest she wake up the rest of your classmates. Jirou was looking at you confused, mouth agape and eyes squinted as she stared half asleep.

Thunder boomed outside making the three of you jump slightly.

"So how do you know he's scared of ghosts?" Jirou questioned, wiping sleep from her eyes.

"How don't we?" You raised a brow, smug smiled curving your lips. "Like I said I'll just make it seem like he's being haunted and if he spooks then you owe me 20 bucks." You shrugged, eyeing the two of them for a response.

"Ok ok." Mina spoke up after gaining her composure. "So if he gets scared we owe you, but if you can't get him to spook you owe us. What do we really have to lose?" She looked over to Jirou, who's features where momentarily lit from a strike of lighting.

"Mmm, you're right. Bakugou is a lot of things, but superstitious isn't one of 'em." She nodded her head "You've got a deal lillith."

You smiled widely at her before shaking both of their hands. Another clap of thunder sounded outside signaling your leave. "See you guys on the other side." You saluted them before beginning your mission.

You entered the elevator and pressed the button for the second floor. Part of you wondered if Bakugou would spook from your antics, but the other part already knew he would. He had always been wary of your quirk in a way that suggested he believed in ghosts. He would always blame you for his things that went missing or strange sounds that would ring within the dorms. He was definitely scared of ghosts, you just had to prove it.

You remembered your first day at UA as you stepped off of the elevator. No one had really seen you at first, to busy introducing themselves to one another. It wasn't until a green haired kid with freckles, who'd you come to know as Midoriya, stepped up to you and said hello that your other classmates did too. Questions of what your quirk was sounded left and right as your hand slipped through Midoriya's from nervousness. You would never see him look so pale than in that moment. You explained that your quirk, Ghost, gave you a translucent appearance, and allowed your body to pass through objects mostly at will. You could also turn invisible with enough energy, aswell as disembody your voice to sound as far or near from anyone or thing you wanted. Your clothes had to be special made from fibers of your hair to allow your body to become intangible without becoming nude. You remembered Bakugou practically ignoring you the rest of the day. Only referring to you indirectly, as if he could make you dissappear with enough energy, or lack there of. He had eventually given in to talking to you, nicknaming you spooky obviously on behalf of your quirk.

A flash of lighting broke you from your thoughts, thunder boomed moments after, reminding you that you had a job to do. You pressed forward, taking ahold of the knob to Bakugou's door. You rattled it gently as first, slowly making the entire door rattle. Bakugou's footsteps echoed behind the door and you released the knob, using your energy to turn invisible.

The door to his room slammed open, an angry looking Bakugou stood on the other side. His brows furrowed at the empty doorway. You took it as the perfect opportunity to make yourself at home, walking through him and into the room. He stiffened at the contact before turning to stare into his room wide eyed. Nothing, no one.

His skin had broken out into goose flesh. He could sense a change in the atmosphere, but he was too stubborn to admit it to himself. You watched as he huffed before he closed the door and made his way back to his bed. You flicked the pencil you had been running your fingers through on his desk, sending it rolling until it fell to the floor.

Bakugou raised a brow at the thing, making an expression that looked more accusatory than anything. Thunder boomed, making both of you jump. You had become too concentrated on your quirk to remember the storm going on outside. Maybe you could use it to your advantage.