valentines treat (late valentines smut)

your in the staff room at Freddy's, getting ready to leave, Afton walks up behind you and whispers in your ear.
"hey handsome~"
you turn around and slightly stare. he was in a black bunny suit with the ears and tail to match.
"happy valentines day idiot" he said in his British accent

you went to move but felt your pants being unzipped, you look down and see him already on his knees looking up at you, tugging your boxers down and gently taking you in"

You let out a soft groan and he begins to suck. every part of you goes numb and you feel like your in heaven. meanwhile, Afton is slightly gagging, embarrassed with what you were allowing him to do.
you grab his soft hair and slam his head in, causing him to gag and groan. you repeat this motion, causing him to completely turn red as he slightly touched himself.

you pick him up and set him on a table, gently unzipping his little suit and kissing his neck.
"f-fuck you Y/N" He says, turning away and blushing.
you continue leaving little marks, moving down to his chest and kissing there as well. you rub his curves and trace little marks on his body.

he gently groans and you continue, taking the thing all the way off and sliding in. you start off slow and take your time as he whines in your ear.
"your being a pain Y/N, please just speed up" he says.
"not now Afton" you respond
you don't speed up and in fact slow down even more. he keeps whining and eventually you randomly slam in, causing him to be shocked and to moan loudly. you cover his mouth and keep doing the same thing. he bites down on your hand and you put your finger in his mouth.
"stop biting me bunny~" you say to him with a small smirk across your face.
he bites down on your finger. "fuck off Y/N"
you speed up and slam as hard as you can. he reaches his climax and groans. you gently grab his thing and rub it softly.
"just wait a little bit hun~ then you can release" you say, speeding up a little more and gently kissing his neck and shoulder.
"f-fine" he says, gently moving against your hand.
you gently speed up your rubbing pace, feeling a slight warmth in your stomach as you released and pulled out, not removing your hand.
"m-may i c-cum now?" he asked, still moving against your hand.
you nod and he releases all over your hand, you pull away and go to grab a towel but he stops you. he grabs your hand and licks all of it off as you stand there blushing.

"like your gift?" he asked in a seductive tone.
"mhm" you respond.
"well happy valentines day hun"
"happy valentines day"

(456 words)