91-95

Chapter 91. There's a Price to Pay For Getting Ahead of Yourself.

Qi Yin felt that Huo Rong was quite boring. She had come to this point. Why should she make a fool of herself?

The two of them were not even able to get to the end of the day.

After dinner, the two of them went shopping again, and just when Qi Yin was arguing with Ji Liucheng about whether to buy one pair of shoes or all of them, Su Xue's phone call came in.

Ji Liucheng still insisted: "Buy them all."

Qi Yin rolled her eyes and dragged Ji Liucheng out of the shop by the back of his collar. 

The last pair was not bought either.

When they got into the car, Qi Yin was obviously still angry, so Ji Liucheng coaxed, "I think they all fit you, right?"

"I can't buy them all even if they fit me. Where do you want me to put them?" Qi Yin puffed up and pushed Ji Liucheng's hand away, bristling, "I'll never go shopping with you again."

Ji Liucheng continued to coax.

Qi Yin continued to ignore him.

The two of them made noises all the way to the door of the restaurant.

"Yinyin, when we get to the place, I'll listen to you especially when buying things in the future. I won't force you any more. Do you think this will work?"

Qi Yin snorted: "It's almost the same."

Before entering the door, Qi Yin received another bouquet of pink roses, and looking at the beautiful flowers, her mood that was ruined by Ji Liucheng was instantly better.

"When did you order?" She turned and asked Ji Liucheng.

Ji Liucheng: "Just... in the car, when you ignored me."

Qi Yin smiled happily and went over to hug Ji Liucheng again and kissed his face.

Ji Liucheng let out a sigh of relief.

He had managed to coax his little girlfriend into a good relationship.

Finally, the two of them entered the door hand in hand.

It was just that neither of them expected to run into Huo Rong here. Huo Rong was still pearly with Ji Yuan and said: "Uncle Ji, I really like Brother Liucheng. You always spoil me and give me what I want. You said that no matter what I asked, you could meet. Now, I just want to be with Brother Liu Cheng ...... "

Huo Rong did not finish her words because Su Xue next to her yanked her up and slapped her hard on the face.

Ji Yuan was busy saying, "Xiao Xue, what are you ......"

"What am I doing?" Su Xue sneered out, "Ji Yuan, you still have the nerve to ask me what I am doing? This girl is crying on your lap, saying she wants to be with my son, am I wrong to hit her?"

Huo Rong covered her face and hid behind Ji Yuan with a pitiful look, "Uncle Ji ......"

Ji Yuan also said, "Why are you bothering with a little girl?"

Su Xue continued to sneer, "You're trying to talk about Huo Rong's father saving you again, right? I didn't have the heart to make this clear because I was concerned about your feelings and because Huo Rong is a child. If Huo Sheng hadn't gone out gambling the day before. If he had gotten a good night's sleep the next day and didn't drive fatigued, would you have had an accident? Yes, Huo Sheng saved you at the last minute, but that's what he should have done! Because he was the one responsible for that car accident!"