𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐬

𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐜 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐨 ✹name: Lillian Abigail Abel Lillian means purityAbigail means to cause joy Abel means breath ✹physical age: 23appearance: 17-18 status: alive ✹𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 Lillian has honey blonde to bleach blonde, medium length hair, ...

𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐜 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐨

name: Lillian Abigail Abel
Lillian means purity
Abigail means to cause joy
Abel means breath

physical age: 23
appearance: 17-18
status: alive

𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞
Lillian has honey blonde to bleach blonde, medium length hair, she usually keeps it up in a ponytail, bun or braids. Her go to hair style is space buns and she will dîe with them probably. She has very dry skin from her abilities, olive skin and freckles.

Her eyes are hazel/dark green and she's supposed to be wearing glasses but she usually forgets them. Often times others have to remind her. She is currently 100-110lbs and stands at 4'11 to 5'1". From the excessive radiation exposure her weight and height are both stunted as well as a mix of other things. She has slender fingers and small, calloused over hands. Her palms are scarred with burn scars and they are covered in bandages. She might have chipped nail polish on them from time to time. She keeps her nails trimmed. She has various scars on different parts of her body, mainly burn scars. She has chapped lips that blééd a lot. She unfortunately bruises very easily so she has bruising in her arms and knees/legs.

Status: alive

Employment: full time student & avenger in training

𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐡neuro: memory issues, syncope, poor vision, ocular and aura migraines, possible glaucoma ✹psych: generalized anxiety disorder, ADHD, attachment disorder,paranoia (currently undiagnosed) ✹cardio: tachycardia, syncope ✹skin: burn scars, ...

𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐡
neuro: memory issues, syncope, poor vision, ocular and aura migraines, possible glaucoma

psych: generalized anxiety disorder, ADHD, attachment disorder,paranoia (currently undiagnosed)

cardio: tachycardia, syncope

skin: burn scars, ranging from 2nd to 3rd degree burns, dry skin, eczema, acne

bone: undiagnosed stage 3 Leukemia (post blip and found out later in her story line)

blood: hypoglycemia

additional
-hyperthyroidism
-immuno deficiency
-anemic

𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐡neuro: memory issues, syncope, poor vision, ocular and aura migraines, possible glaucoma ✹psych: generalized anxiety disorder, ADHD, attachment disorder,paranoia (currently undiagnosed) ✹cardio: tachycardia, syncope ✹skin: burn scars, ...

𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲
Lillian is very kind & very polite. Being from the south she is the entire embodiment of southern hospitality. She would give you the shirt off her back and the shoes off her feet. She is extremely extroverted and very outgoing. She is loud and knows it and she is very talkative.

There's a very high chance that she has ADHD or ADD but it isn't confirmed. She has many hyper fixations which include bugs, frogs, the solar system and stickers (currently). She is very much a child at heart and it's very well known. Given that she was kidnapped at 13, sheltered til 16, blipped at 18 she still has a very naive mindset. She knows right from wrong and knows many adult themes but she chooses not to talk about them or divulge into them too much (sêx, drùgs, alcohol, marijuana, etc) it's possible that it is because of her health and her religion, but it's her choice (please do not make her do it).

She does drink alot caffeinated drinks and consumes lots of carbs and sugars but she has too. Speaking of religion, she holds true to her religion as it's very near and dear to her heart (as do I) but she is far from a Bible thumper (as am I) just imagine Dolly Parton in the body of a skinny, teenage girl. That's the exact personality of Lillian. (If the topic of religion is a trigger for you please let me know!!!!)

All in all Lillian is just a loud, naive, kinder hearted, loyal best friend for life. She has golden retriever energy for sure and tries to make friends with everyone, even enemies. When fighting Thanos during the infinity war and endgame saga, she even apologized for trying to defeat him. She has severe guilt and it's been theorized that, that is why she apologized. She apologizes about everything and for no reason.

Myer-Briggs Personality type: ENFP
BIG 5: Extroversion
Enneagram Type: 2
Animal: Bumble Bee
Color: yellow, gold
Season: summer
Aesthetic: kid core
Attire: cottage core

✹Myer-Briggs Personality type: ENFPBIG 5: Extroversion Enneagram Type: 2Animal: Bumble BeeColor: yellow, goldSeason: summerAesthetic: kid core Attire: cottage core ✹

template by kayla
song choice: #thatPOWER by: will.i.am ft: Justin Bieber
link: https://youtu.be/DGIgXP9SvB8
02/25/2023