9

-smut-

you laughed. leaning forward so that your forehead was touching his.

"you made me feel pretty good too."

pretty good was an understatement but you didn't want to inflate his ego any bigger than it already was.

you both leaned into each other and started kissing. it was sloppy and fast but still felt really good.

you knew where it was going to lead but you didn't care because honestly you really wanted to have sex with him again.

he started playing with the button on your pants, trying to unhook it while kissing you.

just as you were about to help him, there was a knock on the door.

he didn't say anything. just kept kissing you.

another knock sounded and you broke apart from the kiss.

"shouldn't you tell them to come in?"

"why? so they can watch me fuck you?"

you rolled your eyes.

"no but it might be something important."

he groaned.

"come in."

a woman came in carrying a tray of drinks. she was really pretty but she looked nervous.

she approached the two of you. setting the drinks down on the table.

"is there anything else you need me to bring?" her voice sounded shaky.

sanzu didn't pay any attention to her and continued what he was doing earlier as if there wasn't someone else in the room.

he started trying to pull down your pants when you slapped his shoulder.

"there's someone in here"

"so?" was all he said before flipping you onto your back on the couch.

he pulled your pants off all the way.

you leaned over to the table grabbing a drink as he started planting kisses on your thighs.

as you downed the drink in one go, you saw the woman leaving out of the corner of your eyes.

you put the glass to the side and turned your attention back to sanzu.

your underwear had been ripped off and he was starting to burry his head in between your legs when you grabbed a handful of his hair, pulling his head back a bit.

"let's skip the foreplay today. please just fuck me."

you hated how you sounded like you were begging for him but the ache between your legs demanded you to and you didn't care if you sounded needy.

a big smile spread across his face as he sat up, pulling you by your waist further into him.

he took his shirt off and threw it to the side before leaning back down to kiss you as he took of his pants.

eventually the both of you had thrown your clothes to the side and he was leaning over you. his right hand held your hand above your head while he used his other to line himself up with your entrance. he slid himself up and down your clit before pushing all of himself into you.

you let out a small gasp. your right hand gripped his hair.

he started off pushing in and out of you slowly but the pace quickened.

"fuck" he moaned, grabbing one of your legs and throwing it over his shoulder. he leaned onto you, pushing himself as deep as he could possibly go.

you didn't even try to stop the loud moans that were coming out of your mouth.