started off as fuckbuddies

you and central cee have been fucking around for a couple months and as those months progressed, you began thinking that he was fine. you messaged him one day, seeing if he was awake.

y/n♥️                                 hey cee !! hru ?

y/n♥️
hey cee !! hru ?

central💕 .
yo wsp ma i been good, hyb lately ?

y/n♥️
good, i been missin you <\3

central💕 .
i been missing yuu too shawty, im thinkin about heading over there tonite .
i might stay ovr for a lil sum sum 😉

y/n♥️
well, lmk if u do come, i would needa change lol.

central💕 .
aight ma , ttyl. ly ❤️

y/n♥️
ok ttyl papi❤️
seen 9:00am

____________________________________________________________

||time skip : 2:00 ||

once central came , you answered the door and ran towards him. he picked you up , took you inside and pushed you against the wall and immediately started making out with you. he slapped your ass and said "i missed you baby." he continued to kiss you as he went down your neck. you stopped him as you palmed his already bricked up dick.
"not yet baby."
you said calmly.
"awh come on.."
cench said lifting up your head by your chin.
"oakley.."
"ok fine.."
he walked to the couch, allowing you to sit on his leg, he then pulled you closer to kiss you, and began a make out session. after that you climbed all the way on his lap and grinded on top of him. he groaned in your neck and started biting.
"cench..fuck.."
"what's wrong angel?"
"you're...biting my..sweet spot..- agh.."
"bet you like that."
"..i- I do-.."
he flips you over to where you're sitting on the couch and he's on his knees under .you.
"you mind?"
"no.." you were panting heavily and wet as fuck.
"fuck, you're wet as hell for me."
"yeah, now stop- stop teasing.."
he rubbed his fingers on your already soaked thongs, making your pussy even wetter. he slid the thong to the side and started eating you out. he suckled on your clit and slid three of his fingers in you. as he puts his fingers in and out, you grabbed his soft, curly hair.
"fuck papi... your tounge is magical- fuck.."
"yeah.. you like that ma, don't you."
"cench...im clo-close-"
"cum on my face mami." as he put his face near your heat, he went faster.
"OAKLEY- FUCK I'M-" you couldn't even finish your sentence without cumming.
central locked eyes with you as he licked the mess off your area.
"you are delicious. but it's my turn." cench said as he got up. "on yo knees. now."
you got on your knees and started pulling down his boxers to his ankles. you started stroking him at a slow pace to make him mad (which is what you wanted!)
"ma..ima need you to pick up the pace fa me." oakley groaned. you place your mouth on his tip and kitty-lick it.
"babydoll... please.." he said as he shoved your face on his member. as he pushed your head back n forth, you started playing with yourself while gagging on his 12-inch.
as he grabs your hair harder and pushes your head further, you gag. you felt his dick twitch and the cum started coming out. "mami..fuck." central said as he came.
he notices you playing with yourself and picks you up. he then places you on the couch and sucks + bites your neck. he then opens your legs and slams into you unexpectedly.
you screamed his name but he shushed you with his lips.
"hush mami." he said.
oakley went faster and faster as you're yelling his name as loud as fuck to where the damn neighbors can hear! (joking..maybe.) he shushed you by choking you this time and you felt him twitch inside you.
"this pussy mine, isn' it."
you moaned in response. he choked you harder.
"speak baby."
"y-yes papi- this pussy is- fuck- yours.."
he smirked as he came inside you (you're on the birth control pill .)
"fuck cench.." you sighed.
"y/n.. do i have the honor of being yours?" he asked with puppy-dog eyes.
you smiled and kissed him
"yes papi."

WC: 702!
i'm happy i made this. this was a request by my dear sister.